Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Jewish terrorist settlers open fire on Palestinians while IDF look on!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMushyStuff View Post
    I think there are too many thread on the IDF and Israel. These thing almost take place daily.
    Take it up with Israel for giving folks reasons to start them in the first place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ren84 View Post
    Video footage has emerged of Jewish terrorists opening fire on Palestinian protesters while the Israeli military looks on doing nothing. No doubt the Zion-Borg Collective will be along soon to put this into 'context' and say nothing is wrong here.

BBC News - Settlers filmed shooting at Palestinian protesters?
    Stone throwing palestinians the report says. Hardly what you would call a peaceful protest. This happened at Yitzhar and the people the palestinians were throwing stones at were security personal from there, whose lives were being put in danger by the palestinian thugs throwing rocks at them. So we know who started this, and what's odd is that B'Tselem asked that the police arrest the people from Yitzhar.

I'm just wondering, how many people on here supported the farmer who shot a traveller dead, because he thought the traveller was going to burgle his house, but think it's OK for gangs to throw rocks at people, putting their lives in danger, and object to one of these gang members being injured when the victims fight back?
    Fight terror, support Israel!

Politics.ie Member former wesleyan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Desperate Dan View Post
    It has become part of life, for these low life trash, to murder and maim their neighbors. Hopefully they would be an embarrassment to normal and decent Jewish people. As far as the few Jewish people I know, they do not regard themselves to be Israelis.
    I'd be loath to admit any connection with Israel to a hater like you too.
    "What Michael Collins accepted in '22,De Valera accepted in'27 and Gerry Adams accepted in '98.Sooner or later they all come around to accepting the Treaty"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by L'Chaim View Post
    Stone throwing palestinians the report says. Hardly what you would call a peaceful protest. This happened at Yitzhar and the people the palestinians were throwing stones at were security personal from there, whose lives were being put in danger by the palestinian thugs throwing rocks at them. So we know who started this, and what's odd is that B'Tselem asked that the police arrest the people from Yitzhar.

I'm just wondering, how many people on here supported the farmer who shot a traveller dead, because he thought the traveller was going to burgle his house, but think it's OK for gangs to throw rocks at people, putting their lives in danger, and object to one of these gang members being injured when the victims fight back?
    Another moronic post from a member of P.ie's twat brigade. BTW, why didn't you bother your arse to capitalise 'Palestinians'? You really are a scumbag of the highest order.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by former wesleyan View Post
    I'd be loath to admit any connection with Israel to a hater like you too.
    You have shown yourself to be a complete clown in most of your post's. I just like to let you know my opinion of you. I do not put posters on ignore, I just do not reply. I hope this is some help to you.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The "Most Moral Army in the World" stands by and allows this to happen.
    Where’s the Palestinian Gandhi? Soaking in Blood Shed by Settlers

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

There's a Bloody Sunday every week out there. I don't blame the Palestinians for rising up against oppression. The cruelty of the Zionist regime makes the former South African regime look like paragons of racial equality.

I think a lot of the Israeli brutality can be explained by the fact that much of the population are American-neocons.
    Last edited by Dame_Enda; 22nd May 2012 at 12:44 AM.
    Be the Wall.

Politics.ie Member gerhard dengler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    There's a Bloody Sunday every week out there. I don't blame the Palestinians for rising up against oppression. The cruelty of the Zionist regime makes the former South African regime look like paragons of racial equality.

I think a lot of the Israeli brutality can be explained by the fact that much of the population are American-neocons.
    They're one in the same.

Boycott israel.

Boycott zionism.

Boycott their agents in Ireland too!
    Politics.ie moderators should moderate instead.
    Welcome to Political Irish | Political Irish

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ren84 View Post
    Take it up with the BBC.
    If the BBC said put your hand in the fire would you? Apparently yes! I'm surprised you even acknowledge the British Broadcasting Corporation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darren.oneill View Post
    If the BBC said put your hand in the fire would you? Apparently yes! I'm surprised you even acknowledge the British Broadcasting Corporation.
    Is there a point to your utterly retarded post?

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast