Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Jewish terrorist settlers open fire on Palestinians while IDF look on!

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ren84 View Post
    Is there a point to your utterly retarded post?
    Is your vocabulary limited to the word retard?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gerhard dengler View Post
    They're one in the same.

Boycott israel.

Boycott zionism.

Boycott their agents in Ireland too!
    but make sure you do it properly and boycott everything from Israel and with Israeli patents. Don't just boycott the stuff you wouldn't really be using anyway. I keep being reminded of something in history when I read all your posts about boycotts. Now what is it..........oh yeah; the Nazi brown shirts who prevented people from shopping at Jewish stores, using Jewish doctors, employing Jewish teachers in Germany prior to WWII. I can just imagine you using similar tactics, positioning yourself in front of shops that sell Israeli goods encouraging people not to shop there, and encouraging universities and conferences (and anything else that uses Israeli "agents") to cease contact with Israeli medical researchers, educators and any other Israelis that would fall under your 'agent' description.
    Fight terror, support Israel!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darren.oneill View Post
    Is your vocabulary limited to the word retard?
    It's probably the word he heard most when he was a child. There was also a story of another child who taught his name was 'shut-up' because that's what his parents said to him all the time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by L'Chaim View Post
    Stone throwing palestinians the report says. Hardly what you would call a peaceful protest. This happened at Yitzhar and the people the palestinians were throwing stones at were security personal from there, whose lives were being put in danger by the palestinian thugs throwing rocks at them. So we know who started this, and what's odd is that B'Tselem asked that the police arrest the people from Yitzhar.

I'm just wondering, how many people on here supported the farmer who shot a traveller dead, because he thought the traveller was going to burgle his house, but think it's OK for gangs to throw rocks at people, putting their lives in danger, and object to one of these gang members being injured when the victims fight back?
    You obviously didn't read the report in Haaretz before firing off your excuses. If you had, you would have read that it was the settlers who went to the Palestinian village to stone the Palestinians who responded in kind. The settlers then brought up armed reinforcements who fired at unarmed Palestinians whilst the IDF did nothing to stop them.

The incident took place on Saturday, around 4:30 P.M, when a group of settlers, apparently from the nearby settlement of Izhar, came to the Palestinian village.

In the video distributed by B'Tselem, a group that examines Israeli human rights violations in the West Bank, the settlers are seen throwing rocks at the village houses and residents.

A few minutes into the video, some Palestinian youths arrive at the scene and start throwing rocks back at the settlers.
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomac...nd-by-1.431570

Now, in light of that, can you invent a new excuse. One that actually takes into account the facts? If it had been the Palestinians who had fired on the stone throwing settlers would you expect the IDF to have stood by and done nothing? In fact by your logic, for consistency, I presume you would have expected them to shoot the settlers throwing stones before their armed vigilantes even arrived on the scene.
    Last edited by SAT; 22nd May 2012 at 01:32 AM.

Politics.ie Member gerhard dengler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by L'Chaim View Post
    but make sure you do it properly and boycott everything from Israel and with Israeli patents. Don't just boycott the stuff you wouldn't really be using anyway. I keep being reminded of something in history when I read all your posts about boycotts. Now what is it..........oh yeah; the Nazi brown shirts who prevented people from shopping at Jewish stores, using Jewish doctors, employing Jewish teachers in Germany prior to WWII. I can just imagine you using similar tactics, positioning yourself in front of shops that sell Israeli goods encouraging people not to shop there, and encouraging universities and conferences (and anything else that uses Israeli "agents") to cease contact with Israeli medical researchers, educators and any other Israelis that would fall under your 'agent' description.
    Your constant invocation of Godwin illustrates the busted flush that you are.
    You do your cause no favours.

Diplomatic/cultural/sporting and commercial boycott of israel and it's agents would work.
    It worked with apartheid South Africa.

It took time to house train the saffers. It would probably take longer to house train the zionists, but ultimately an effective boycott would derive the same result.
    Politics.ie moderators should moderate instead.
    Welcome to Political Irish | Political Irish

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Was there as many armchair activists when the Fogel family were butcher in their sleep? An infant hacked to death while innocently asleep?

I think its time people who have nothing better to do got back to reality, the reality that Ireland is facing one of the worst crises in the history of the State.

I am glad I have the luxury of going to bed tonight knowing the likelihood of rocket attacks is minimal, do the the people of Israel have this same comfort? I mean the many friends I speak to who are often ushered into bomb shelters - rocket attacks are a daily occurrence - but Im sure those armchair activists know this, or do they?

Politics.ie Member former wesleyan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    There's a Bloody Sunday every week out there. I don't blame the Palestinians for rising up against oppression. The cruelty of the Zionist regime makes the former South African regime look like paragons of racial equality.

I think a lot of the Israeli brutality can be explained by the fact that much of the population are American-neocons.
    " The Palestinians " !! Between 1948 and 1967 they were Jordanian citizens ...full citizens. If the pumped up hubris of the Jordanians hadn't prevented them listening to the Israelis asking them not to attack in 1967 they'd still be Jordanian citizens. Do have any record of Jordan asking for them back ? No - because they don't want them back. Personally I think the Israelis should have built a ************************************g great wall and let Jordan have them.
    "What Michael Collins accepted in '22,De Valera accepted in'27 and Gerry Adams accepted in '98.Sooner or later they all come around to accepting the Treaty"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by former wesleyan View Post
    " The Palestinians " !! Between 1948 and 1967 they were Jordanian citizens ...full citizens. If the pumped up hubris of the Jordanians hadn't prevented them listening to the Israelis asking them not to attack in 1967 they'd still be Jordanian citizens. Do have any record of Jordan asking for them back ? No - because they don't want them back. Personally I think the Israelis should have built a ************************************g great wall and let Jordan have them.
    For an historical illiterate you seem to have a lot of opinions you feel compelled to share with others. Israel started the 1967 war with Operation Focus. Now instead of posting your tripe here, why not invest some time reading a history book.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SAT View Post
    You obviously didn't read the report in Haaretz before firing off your excuses. If you had, you would have read that it was the settlers who went to the Palestinian village to stone the Palestinians who responded in kind. The settlers then brought up armed reinforcements who fired at unarmed Palestinians whilst the IDF did nothing to stop them.

WATCH: Israeli settler shoots at Palestinians while IDF soldiers stand by - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Now, in light of that, can you invent a new excuse. One that actually takes into account the facts? If it had been the Palestinians who had fired on the stone throwing settlers would you expect the IDF to have stood by and done nothing? In fact by your logic I presume you would have expected them to shoot the settlers throwing stones before their armed vigilantes even arrived on the scene.
    Eh no.......the incident happened at Yitzhar, as i said earlier. The B'Tselem videos were filmed there too. The videos were actually shot by palestinian volunteers. in other words they brought their cameras to Yitzhar to film the confrontation. Now look at it this way. If they had cameras (which they did) how come they apparently didn't film the alleged incident in the Palestinian village? The videos also apparently show fires and the settlers trying to beat out the fire with shovels. You don't suppose the settlers set the fires and then tried to put them out eh? Fact is, there is a long history of palestinian violence agenst Yitzhar. In the past palestinians have set fire to homes of Jews and stabbed a nine year old boy there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SAT View Post
    For an historical illiterate you seem to have a lot of opinions you feel compelled to share with others. Israel started the 1967 war. Now instead of posting your tripe here, why not invest some time reading a history book.
    You might be able to try to argue that in relation to Egypt, but there is no case for such an argument in relation to Jordan in 67. Read a history book

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast