Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Wall progress thread

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Whoever did that also not much of a fan of democracy I guess?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Its as simple as this, the Globalist had a plan to use climate change to conquer the world. Just as Hitler and Stalin had.
    It relied on the consent of unwitting political parties. They managed to get the Globalist Paris Accord signed before Trump arrived. They never expected Trump to win. He puts climate change is jeopardy. While they are trying to recover climate change, Trump is fighting globalism with a border wall. Trump may not win, but he is doing something bigger, he is calling the bluff of his opponents and cracks are beginning to appear with Cher telling the Dems to give him the wall. Trump is waiting for the election campaign which kicks off in June next year 16 month from now.

Cher is wise enough to know that the stakes are high and that the People might just chose Trump and republican senate and house.

The risk if 40/60 and it will just take one poll favouring the GOP and the Dems will face the abyss. The choice could be

1) Trump as president, senate and house gone each way as now.

2) Trump as president, senate and house gone to the GOP , a disaster for the Dems.

3) Dems as President, senate with GOP and House with Dems.

This is the crisis Trump is trying to engineer. Its all or nothing.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by valamhic View Post
    Trump may not win, but he is doing something bigger, he is calling the bluff of his opponents and cracks are beginning to appear with Cher telling the Dems to give him the wall.

Jesus, Val, you are sometimes unwittingly the most hilarious poster on the entire discussion board!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Its as simple as this, the Globalist had a plan to use climate change to conquer the world. Just as Hitler and Stalin had. It relied on
    the consent of unwitting political parties. They managed to get the Globalist Paris Accord signed before Trump arrives. They never expected Trump to win. He puts climate change is jeopardy. While they are trying to recover climate change, Trump is fighting globalism with a border wall. Trump may not win, but he is doing something bigger, he is calling the bluff of his opponents and cracks are beginning to appear with Cher telling the Dems to give him the wall. Trump is waiting for the election campaign which kicks off in June next year 16 month from new.
    I fear you'll be pretty disappointed if you think GOP Senators will allow the shutdown to last until January 2021.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raetsel View Post

Jesus, Val, you are sometimes unwittingly the most hilarious poster on the entire discussion board!
    Bernie Saunders say in the last week, that Climate Change was far more important than the migration. He is very popular. That is the split in the country now. Cortaz said everyone would die because of it.Al Gore nearly became President on foot ot it. I can't see what is hilarious about it. Government is presently shut down, the President is not going to Davos.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by livingstone View Post
    I fear you'll be pretty disappointed if you think GOP Senators will allow the shutdown to last until January 2021.
    I can't forecast that and I am not appointed not disappointed. I am merely analyzing the situation. You are suggesting Trump will back down at the behest of his party. His party did not elect him, He reached beyond his party to voters. He is manoeuvering a situation where it will be the voters deciding the priority of the country.

I am not saying thse voters will do it Trump's way, they might not, I am saying they will have to decide in Novemnber 2020 and opinion polls will predict their intentions before then. He's going for broke!

Remember his language to black voters (What do you have to loose?) That is how he thinks , what do I have ot loose?.

To my way of thinking he has very little to loose and a lot to gain.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    See most people would read that and think the veterans deserve better.
    Worth repeating. Enda, you are a bit of an assh@le, arenít you.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johnnypockets View Post
    Worth repeating. Enda, you are a bit of an assh@le, aren’t you.
    Even if true , it means the crime was detected. Not a lot in the overall scheme of things. Edna was always a pillar of sensibility on this site, very civilized too. the description you give of him is untrue

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I can't forecast that and I am not appointed not disappointed. I am merely analyzing the situation. You are suggesting Trump will back down at the behest of his party. His party did not elect him, He reached beyond his party to voters. He is manoeuvering a situation where it will be the voters deciding the priority of the country.

I am not saying thse voters will do it Trump's way, they might not, I am saying they will have to decide in Novemnber 2020 and opinion polls will predict their intentions before then. He's going for broke!

Remember his language to black voters (What do you have to loose?) That is how he thinks , what do I have ot loose?.

To my way of thinking he has very little to loose and a lot to gain.
    The GOP doesn't need to convince Trump. They just need to join with the Dems to override his veto. They are nowhere close to doing that now. But if you're seriously suggesting that Trump's goal is for this to drag out until the 2020 election, then GOP Senators and House members will come under more and more pressure to pass legislation that will open the Government - even to override Trump's veto.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Bernie Saunders say in the last week, that Climate Change was far more important than the migration. He is very popular. That is the split in the country now. Cortaz said everyone would die because of it.Al Gore nearly became President on foot ot it. I can't see what is hilarious about it. Government is presently shut down, the President is not going to Davos.
    I didn't say 'it' was hilarious. I said you are.

Do you honestly believe that anyone in the Democratic Party gives a flying fķck what an elderly airhead former pop singer thinks about the wall? God help your wit.