Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 142 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton is still here, and that's OK!

Politics.ie Member gracethepirate's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default Hillary Clinton is still here, and that's OK!

HRC has done a few things since her unexpected defeat last year. After some time "walking in the woods", drinking chardonnay, etc she has attended several events, usually by invitation.

More recently she has published a memoir about her POTUS campaign and this has been on the best seller list since it was published. She has been touring the USA and today (14 October 2017) she received an honorary doctorate from Swansea University. This award was to recognise "her commitment to promoting the rights of families and children around the world".*

There is still much media interest in HRC, and there are many people who still support her. Because of this, and because there isn't an appropriate thread for HRC post-2016, I thought I'd create this one.

_____
    *(I don't think Don "Capone" Trump has ever received an honorary doctorate, and certainly not for human rights, and I doubt he ever will, but I am open to correction from those who think he's the greatest person of all time.)
    Brexit comes straight from hell. Everywhere it goes it causes disharmony, turbulence and misery. I think Brexiteers themselves must have some form of mental illness.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gracethepirate View Post
    HRC has done a few things since her unexpected defeat last year. After some time "walking in the woods", drinking chardonnay, etc she has attended several events, usually by invitation.

More recently she has published a memoir about her POTUS campaign and this has been on the best seller list since it was published. She has been touring the USA and today (14 October 2017) she received an honorary doctorate from Swansea University. This award was to recognise "her commitment to promoting the rights of families and children around the world".*

There is still much media interest in HRC, and there are many people who still support her. Because of this, and because there isn't an appropriate thread for HRC post-2016, I thought I'd create this one.

_____
    *(I don't think Don "Capone" Trump has ever received an honorary doctorate, and certainly not for human rights, and I doubt he ever will, but I am open to correction from those who think he's the greatest person of all time.)
    Most of us despise HRC, and Trump even more so. She doesn't do the prospects of seeing the back of Trump any good by her continual antics - more self serving behaviour from a champion of the art.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

HRC has done a few things since her unexpected defeat last year. After some time "walking in the woods", drinking chardonnay, etc she has attended several events, usually by invitation...
    All I remember being told repeatedly by Trump supporters is that she is a warmonger who would bring America to the brink of nuclear war - the irony of Trumps behavior and language to N.Korea and Iran are not lost.
    I am in line for a smiting probably sooner than I expect. Apparently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A recent picture from her publishers.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There is still much media interest in HRC, and there are many people who still support her. Because of this, and because there isn't an appropriate thread for HRC post-2016, I thought I'd create this

_____
    Thanks for the infomercial!
    Lock Her Up.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

weinsteined

Harvey Weinstein Tells Bill Clinton: "I Always Learn Amazing Things From You"

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johnhan278 View Post
    weinsteined

Even Harvey wound't touch that one.

Laughing at you and your belief that I have lost.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hillary who?
    When Karma inevitably comes and kicks you in the balls, I'll be there just in case it needs help.

Politics.ie Member gerhard dengler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

HRC is a war criminal.

Swansea University ought to be ashamed of themselves accrediting a war criminal.
    Politics.ie moderators should moderate instead.
    Welcome to Political Irish | Political Irish

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well this thread will be a lightning rod for the rabid I'd say....
    Life is hard
    That's why no-one survives

Page 1 of 142 123451151101 ... LastLast