Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: FF-SDLP announcement to be made in September

Politics.ie Member Darren J. Prior's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So who are you going to support or vote for in the next GE Hollandia? Or do you think that I should not post on NI threads on this site or my postings to you are just beneath you individually in general? I'd be somewhat interested to know who indeed you vote for.
    Blog | Youtube | Mixcloud | Podchraoltaí Gaeilge Near FM |
    #Think32 #Éire32 #Gaeilge #FreeEducation #PublicHealth #IRLdev #GlobalHealth #GlobalDev

The fence, the capital, the other bits and occasionally the foreign bits
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darren J. Prior View Post
    So who are you going to support or vote for in the next GE Hollandia? Or do you think that I should not post on NI threads on this site or my postings to you are just beneath you individually in general? I'd be somewhat interested to know who indeed you vote for.
    Like every other election I've ever voted in, I'll make my mind up at the time. But in any event, it's none of your fücking business who I vote for. As for posting, post where you like. Just don't post lies and factless conjecture that's in direct contradiction to known and established fact, and it's also a good idea to know what you're talking about, and we won't have a problem. Like for example, the knowing the difference between sectarianism and thinking fianna fail are lying slippery hoors.

Now jog on.
    Belofte maakt schuld.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hollandia View Post
    Like every other election I've ever voted in, I'll make my mind up at the time. But in any event, it's none of your fücking business who I vote for.
    So you like commenting anonymously on this site but are not even prepared to say who you vote for or who you have voted for in the last few elections.

Just don't post lies and factless conjecture that's in direct contradiction to known and established fact,
    Like when I..?

and it's also a good idea to know what you're talking about, and we won't have a problem. Like for example, the knowing the difference between sectarianism and thinking fianna fail are lying slippery hoors.

I had you down as a SF supporting sectarian (and I know not all of the party are sectarian). If you are not even man enough to admit who you vote for or who have voted for in the last couple of elections then there is not much to go on in any debates with you.

Jog on indeed.
    #Think32 #Éire32 #Gaeilge #FreeEducation #PublicHealth #IRLdev #GlobalHealth #GlobalDev

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mangaire1 View Post
    nah, like ol Charlie Flannagan,
    Round Tower is just a Blueshirt.
    I am not a Dub, born raised and lived in Mayo all my life, the nearest to a blueshirt i am is, the junior soccer club i am a active member, Killala AFC our club colours is Blueand Yellow while Killala GAA is Blue and White

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Round tower View Post
    I am not a Dub, born raised and lived in Mayo all my life, the nearest to a blueshirt i am is, the junior soccer club i am a active member, Killala AFC our club colours is Blueand Yellow while Killala GAA is Blue and White
    If you don't understand the term 'blueshirt' on an Irish political website, perhaps you're a bit out of your depth....
    FFG. Keeping the Axis of Corruption intact!

Politics.ie Member Marcos the black's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fr. Ted Crilly View Post
    If you don't understand the term 'blueshirt' on an Irish political website, perhaps you're a bit out of your depth....
    Maybe he's just under 80 and therefore doesn't remember it?
    You'll never go broke appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

So you like commenting anonymously on this site but are not even prepared to say who you vote for or who you have voted for in the last few elections.

Like when I..?

I had you down as a SF supporting sectarian (and I know not all of the party are sectarian). If you are not even man enough to admit who you vote for or who have voted for in the last couple of elections then there is not much to go on in any debates with you.

Jog on indeed.
    Like I said, it's none of your fücking business Darren. And by doubling down on your "sectarian" angle, you yet again demonstrate the fact that you know the square root of fück all, let alone know what the word actually means. Which is precisely why I won't tell a binary thinking naïf like you anything. Because you'll put two and two together and get 48. Idiot. People like your are the reason why any sensible debate is impossible when all you've got is sub Connor cruise O'brien bolloxology to go on.
    Belofte maakt schuld.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Like I said, it's none of your fücking business Darren. And by doubling down on your "sectarian" angle, you yet again demonstrate the fact that you know the square root of fück all, let alone know what the word actually means. Which is precisely why I won't tell a binary thinking naïf like you anything. Because you'll put two and two together and get 48. Idiot. People like your are the reason why any sensible debate is impossible when all you've got is sub Connor cruise O'brien bolloxology to go on.
    You are either supportive of a political party or candidate or not. For a poster who does not claim to vote for SF you do a good job of defending them on this site.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

You are either supportive of a political party or candidate or not. For a poster who does not claim to vote for SF you do a good job of defending them on this site.
    Maybe you'd like to direct me to the SDLP or Alliance forums? Or you could actually bother your arse to read my posting history where you will also see support for FG at times, the SDLP at times, Alliance at times, the green party at times, the British Labour party at times. But you won't ad you lack the necessary skills and knowledge to come to any sort of conclusion that's any where near the truth. Like I said, your a binary thinking idiot.

I'm also of an age to have known people who have been killed as a result of people spouting the kind of shït you're spouting. Perhaps they were sectarian too, Darren?
    Belofte maakt schuld.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maybe you'd like to direct me to the SDLP or Alliance forums? Or you could actually bother your arse to read my posting history where you will also see support for FG at times, the SDLP at times, Alliance at times, the green party at times, the British Labour party at times. But you won't ad you lack the necessary skills and knowledge to come to any sort of conclusion that's any where near the truth. Like I said, your a binary thinking idiot.

I'm also of an age to have known people who have been killed as a result of people spouting the kind of shït you're spouting. Perhaps they were sectarian too, Darren?
    You're an angry Nordie. I got that already.