Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 77 of 108 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 1072

Thread: Criticism of Islam (Second Thread)

  1. #761
    Politics.ie Member mr_anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,850
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    You need to speak to Mercurial on that one.
    I wouldn't hold much hope for the blind seeing the light though.

    If people were in denial up until now, with all the evidence of state-sponsored/tolerated executions of homosexuals, then a couple of muslims planning to lead gays to their deaths isn't really going to affect your thinking.

    They will always consider such actions to be a minority problem.
    Whilst dismissing the overall culture that fosters it.

  2. #762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_anderson View Post
    You need to speak to Mercurial on that one.
    I wouldn't hold much hope for the blind seeing the light though.

    If people were in denial up until now, with all the evidence of state-sponsored/tolerated executions of homosexuals, then a couple of muslims planning to lead gays to their deaths isn't really going to affect your thinking.

    They will always consider such actions to be a minority problem.
    Whilst dismissing the overall culture that fosters it.
    The vast majority of people who assault gay men are straight men.

    I look forward to hearing your proposals as to how we should prevent straight men from immigrating into this country.
    Repeal the 27th.

  3. #763
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,825
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Is the Islamic Sky Fairy the most ridiculous Sky Fairy ?

  4. #764
    Politics.ie Member Clanrickard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Last outpost of freedom
    Posts
    32,053
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    The vast majority of people who assault gay men are straight men.

    I look forward to hearing your proposals as to how we should prevent straight men from immigrating into this country.
    That is so so sad.

  5. #765
    Politics.ie Member A Voice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    6,771
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    The vast majority of people who assault gay men are straight men.

    I look forward to hearing your proposals as to how we should prevent straight men from immigrating into this country.
    I suppose if data shows that Muslim men disproportionately attack gay men, then that would be the place to start?

  6. #766
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,825
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Voice View Post
    I suppose if data shows that Muslim men disproportionately attack gay men, then that would be the place to start?
    Excellent Post .

  7. #767
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    IRL
    Posts
    295
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Voice View Post
    I suppose if data shows that Muslim men disproportionately attack gay men, then that would be the place to start?
    Well, perhaps you could start with state-sponsored killing of gay people - that might indicate where you could focus efforts on investigating the views of would-be asylum seekers.

    Sudan, Nigeria, Somalia, Mauritania, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, UAE, Iraq, Islamic State and Brunei. (Bonus points if anyone can spot a common feature of all the countries listed?)

    “Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” Aldous Huxley

  8. #768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    The vast majority of people who assault gay men are straight men.

    I look forward to hearing your proposals as to how we should prevent straight men from immigrating into this country.
    Finally Mercurial makes a sensible suggestion!
    87,864 posts and all of them bullchit pure -- but one finally good one.
    Someone should make a movie about this place.

  9. #769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    That is so so sad.
    I know, right?

    When are the liberal elites going to wake up to the perils of mass straight male immigration?
    Repeal the 27th.

  10. #770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Voice View Post
    I suppose if data shows that Muslim men disproportionately attack gay men, then that would be the place to start?
    Data doesn't show that, though. But it does show that straight men disproportionately attack gay men, so I look forward to hearing your proposals.
    Repeal the 27th.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •