Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 198 of 207 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2062

Thread: Mueller's Investigation of Trump on the ropes.Chart the unravelling here (Second Thread)

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It was truly a Dumb and Dumber special edition.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/muelle...ess-conference

The Gateway Pundit, a pro-Trump site that Wohl writes for and frequently runs hoaxes as actual news, initially published Cass’s affidavit.

But they’ve since back-tracked, pulling down the document and stressing that the post was Wohl’s responsibility alone. A reporter from Gateway Pundit asked Wohl tough questions at the press conference, suggesting that even his sometimes-employer isn’t convinced of his claims. After the press conference, Gateway Pundit founder Jim Hoft published a post saying the site had “suspended our relationship” with Wohl.
    This guy Hoft reminds me of Ian Paisley- if you're on the right side the only crime you can commit is getting caught.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Paddyc View Post
    I stand corrected. They held a press conference and Burkman turned up with his flies undone.
    Like a parody of a parody, and a great advertisement for a look at what your average alt right Trump fan looks like

The "news" conference lasted 45 mins, from about 4pm onwards.
    can Dame and Wag account for their movements around this time?

On a serious note, I hope both get jail.
    Enough is enough with this sh*t.
    Clearly anyone with half a brain can see this pair of roaring idiots for the lying attentions seeking sh*theads they are.
    But unfortunately, it doesn't matter to millions of Americans, they will swallow sh*t like this whole, as will dozens on here.

as for the MAGA press conference location, I haven't seen anything so pathetic since PEGIDA's AGM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mueller Smear Merchant Convenes The Press -- With His Fly Open | Crooks and Liars

... all people were talking about were how these clowns are the most inept ratf**kers in history
    Two Visionaries - Lawyers, Guns Money
    "A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence" - David Hume

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wohl produced a picture of him and the woman accuser, he claimed was fleeing on a flight out of DC
    Until a reporter pointed out that it was actually Los Angeles International airport in the picture

Burkman said Wohl is "a child prodigy comparable to Mozart"

When Wagmore moves to disown you, you know you have hit alt right sh*tstreet

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

CNN say they have just spoken to Giuliani with regard to Sessions firing and whether this will lead to the ending of the Mueller Investigation
    Giuliani replied "yes, it's gone on too long, I imagine he will"

Politics.ie Regular
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Just listened to John Dean being interviewed on CNN. He thinks Mueller has sealed indictments on file with either the Grand Jury and/or the court. Those would be very high level indictments. Sessions firing will not stop the investigation.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do - Isaac Asimov

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    CNN say they have just spoken to Giuliani with regard to Sessions firing and whether this will lead to the ending of the Mueller Investigation
    Giuliani replied "yes, it's gone on too long, I imagine he will"
    He's right. It has gone on too bleedin long.. Dump or get off the pot already

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Save the 27th

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Most oppose impeachment 41-40. Inds oppose impeachment 44-36.

Voters split on if House Dems should begin Trump impeachment proceedings, poll finds | TheHill
    Save the 27th

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    Most oppose impeachment 41-40.
    No they don't. Can you not even read? Even your own link disagrees with you.

"So how are things at the Campaign for the Freedom of Information, by the way?" "Sorry, I can't talk about that"