Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 383 of 442 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 4414

Thread: Mueller's Investigation of Trump on the ropes.Chart the unravelling here (Second Thread)

Politics.ie Member toastedheretic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Crotta Cliach View Post
    On CNN this morning, the talking heads agree that Mueller has conspiracy [collusion] and the only thing left for him to prove is what Trump knew about the material given to Russia and when he knew it.
    Parallel to that Mnuchin when pressed by oversight cmte yesterday on motivation for lifting sanctions on Deripaska ( a central figure in the Mueller investigstion) , Mnuchin refused to detail only that congress should trust the admin reasoning. LOL..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CatullusV View Post
    I hate to point this out, but you've been coming across as somewhat deranged for quite some time now. None of us know what's going on under the covers and we can only speculate based on the recorded events which emerge - events such as indictments, charges and convictions. We don't actually know how high this thing goes. I'll await the outcome with great interest.

You, on the other hand, seem filled with an utterly dogmatic certainty that the Trump campaign is entirely clear of any taint of collusion. Fine. That may actually emerge to be true. However, your dogmatism does you no favours. It appears to be rote. Automatic. Predetermined.

Let the process bring us where it goes. Let it take its course. Remember that it's the campaign which is under investigation. If it is found to be clean and, more particularly, if Trump's hands are found to be clean, then that will be after the very deepest of enquiries. Trump would be cleaner than a royalist surgeon embarking on open heart surgery on their beloved monarch.

Lets see, eh?
    Yeah, deranged. Just like Trump was deranged for so long too. They even called in wannabe Dr Phil head-doctors to back up the baloney. Sure I'm deranged....watch out....dems Russkies are under the bed again.....out!!!....out!!!! Putin must be laughing his nuts off at you all. I know I am.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wagmore View Post
    How long was Manafort campaign manager?
    Exactly! Manafort was only on the campaign for 7 months. How much colluding could he REALLY have done? I mean why, in an investigation about collusion in the campaign with Russia, are we even bothering to talk about the campaign manager admitting to colluding with Russian agents? WITCH HUNT!
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    Exactly! Manafort was only on the campaign for 7 months. How much colluding could he REALLY have done? I mean why, in an investigation about collusion in the campaign with Russia, are we even bothering to talk about the campaign manager admitting to colluding with Russian agents? WITCH HUNT!
    So any thoughts on the lead FBI investigator getting sacked for, at best, malign anti-Trump bias? Of course it's a wich-hunt

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    On the campaign wasn't the question either

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Paul Manaforts Ongoing Conspiracy with Suspected Russian Agent Konstantin Kilimnik | emptywheel

Manafort committed a series of crimes designed to hide his ongoing ties to Russian-backed Ukrainian oligarchs after being fired from the Trump campaign in significant part to sustain lies he and Rick Gates told while still working for Donald Trump.
    Yes, it could be that this was a solo run by Manafort, though that does not say a lot for the due diligence of Trump.

But there is also Michael Cohen, who took over some of Manafort's covering-up, and he could not have done that without Trump. And there is the Moscow Trump Tower, and what Don Jnr (and Trump himself) knew about the New York Trump Tower meeting.

Remember there were two Trump campaigns - one run by Trump, one run by Russia. There were multiple overlaps, maybe innocent on the Trump side, but so many contacts cannot have been a coincidence.

Trump's Russia Cover-Up By the Numbers : 101 contacts with Russia-linked operatives - The Moscow Project
    "A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence" - David Hume

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So any thoughts on the lead FBI investigator getting sacked for, at best, malign anti-Trump bias? Of course it's a wich-hunt
    Strzok was not the "lead FBI investigator" on the Trump campaign. He was the lead investigator on the matter of Hilary Clinton's e-mail server, an investigation whose upshot helped Trump win the election. He interviewed Flynn, and worked for Mueller up to July 2017, well before Manafort and Cohen came into the frame.

Your accusations are based on text messages he sent critical of Trump. After doing a comprehensive review in February 2018 of Strzok's messages, Del Quentin Wilber of The Wall Street Journal concluded that "texts critical of Mr. Trump represent a fraction of the roughly 7,000 messages, which stretch across 384 pages and show no evidence of a conspiracy against Mr. Trump".

"Witch hunt" is just another stupid Trump slogan that is parroted by his fanboys. What is now in the public domain goes well beyond that.
    "A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence" - David Hume

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by owedtojoy View Post
    Strzok was not the "lead FBI investigator" on the Trump campaign. He was the lead investigator on the matter of Hilary Clinton's e-mail server, an investigation whose upshot helped Trump win the election. He interviewed Flynn, and worked for Mueller up to July 2017, well before Manafort and Cohen came into the frame.

Your accusations are based on text messages he sent critical of Trump. After doing a comprehensive review in February 2018 of Strzok's messages, Del Quentin Wilber of The Wall Street Journal concluded that "texts critical of Mr. Trump represent a fraction of the roughly 7,000 messages, which stretch across 384 pages and show no evidence of a conspiracy against Mr. Trump".

"Witch hunt" is just another stupid Trump slogan that is parroted by his fanboys. What is now in the public domain goes well beyond that.
    Strzok was all over investigations. Will fill in facts later but "we will stop him?" FFS!!. Case closed. He was also all over the fateful FISA application that sanctioned surveillance of Trump campaign.Though I'm open to correction on this. The fecker should be in an orange jumpsuit. Not open to correction on that

Politics.ie Member toastedheretic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Strzok was all over investigations. Will fill in facts later but "we will stop him?" FFS!!. Case closed. He was also all over the fateful FISA application that sanctioned surveillance of Trump campaign.Though I'm open to correction on this. The fecker should be in an orange jumpsuit. Not open to correction on that
    The public information regarding Manaforts collusion with the Kremlin were gleaned ffrom fillings made by Manaforts own attorneys attempting to mitigate on their clients behalf, nothing to do with FBI..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yeah, deranged. Just like Trump was deranged for so long too. They even called in wannabe Dr Phil head-doctors to back up the baloney. Sure I'm deranged....watch out....dems Russkies are under the bed again.....out!!!....out!!!! Putin must be laughing his nuts off at you all. I know I am.
    Yes. Deranged. You provide further evidence with each sad delusional rant.

You're beyond parody at this stage.