Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 391 of 445 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401441 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 4445

Thread: Mueller's Investigation of Trump on the ropes.Chart the unravelling here (Second Thread)

  1. #3901
    Politics.ie Member toastedheretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,230
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    But he had loads of Ukraine contacts! You know: the Russian linked ones that helped him illegally move around millions of dollars. Thatís ok right?
    The same one who had sanctions lifted from his companies before xmass for which Manuchin refused to digress rationale..

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  2. #3902
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10,465
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    But he had loads of Ukraine contacts! You know: the Russian linked ones that helped him illegally move around millions of dollars. That’s ok right?
    But, whatever it was, nothing to do with Trump. Looks like another one buying into the BS. This morning's frenzy abated a bit but jeez, logic first casualty of this Dem inspired witch-hunt. Mullet is obviously desperate. He's a proven partisan shill. He won't stop till he's stopped or he comes up with something. If I was a Russian troll sitting all day in my underpants, I'd be worried.
    Last edited by Wagmore; 12th January 2019 at 07:26 PM.

  3. #3903
    Politics.ie Member Dame_Enda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Periwig shop
    Posts
    51,041
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Very unprofessional of FBI to be leaking derogatory information during an investigation. But then again they did the same to Hillary Clinton. More showboating from Comey's gang and a reminder of why Comey needed to be fired. Recalls the cynical tactics of J Edgar Hoover to hold onto power and punish those who might remove him.
    Be the Wall.

  4. #3904
    Politics.ie Member Sync's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    28,555
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagmore View Post
    But, whatever it was, nothing to do with Trump. Looks like another one buying into the BS. This morning's frenzy ababated a bit but jeez, logic first casualty of this Dem inspired witch-hunt. Mullet is obviously desperate. He's a proven partisan shill. He won't stop till he's stopped or he comes up with something. If I was a Russian troll sitting all day in my underpants, I'd be worried.
    Who has said it has anything to do with Trump? There's no link right now between Manafort's actions and Trump. No one's alleged there are any such links.

    Mueller has come up with what, a dozen convictions at this point? He's uncovered a multi million dollar fraud, collusion by the campaign manager with Russia, and campaign crimes that the perpetrators admit they committed at the instruction of Trump.

    The thing could shut down tomorrow and the decision to carry out the review, the terms used and the manner the review took place would be totally justified.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

  5. #3905
    Politics.ie Member O'Sullivan Bere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    14,102
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagmore View Post
    More absolute insanity. Firstly, article is New York times---a discredited Trump hating rag. Finally, look at the FBI lawyer quoted in article, Lisa Page, Mr Trump stopping "Insurance Policy" Strzok's shag-buddy. Of course, these FBI slimeballs started an investigation. They'd just lost Leaking Comey and their asses were hanging in the wind.They're both no longer in FBI--dishonourably discharged. Shameful mudslinging article. Shows how desperate these scum are. Back to the drawing board bozos.
    Nah, he's been and remains compromised by them. His own actions and those in his circle made that evident long ago and keep exhibiting it.

  6. #3906
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10,465
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    Who has said it has anything to do with Trump? There's no link right now between Manafort's actions and Trump. No one's alleged there are any such links.

    Mueller has come up with what, a dozen convictions at this point? He's uncovered a multi million dollar fraud, collusion by the campaign manager with Russia, and campaign crimes that the perpetrators admit they committed at the instruction of Trump.

    The thing could shut down tomorrow and the decision to carry out the review, the terms used and the manner the review took place would be totally justified.
    "Totally justified." Only to the extent that it inadvertently exposed a bias ridden cabal of crookedness at the highest levels in FBI. Thankfully, Leaky Comey, McCabe, Strzok etc have all either being fired or resigned since Trump started. cleaning house. Throw in clapped out Clapper and Crazy Horse Brennan and you get a sense of the type of creeps Trump has been fighting a rearguard action against

  7. #3907
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10,465
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded_Estate View Post
    The campaign manager sharing campaign information with Russian intelligence at the same time as Russian intelligence are actively trying to influence the election doesn't seem like a big deal to you?
    Do you think it even warrants further examination to determine if Manafort was doing anything underhand?

    Do you not think it is somewhat unusual?
    I honestly don't know. As I said, Manafort had loads of contacts with Ukraine and various players in that conflict. Did something mildly dodgy happen? Maybe, maybe not. But in terms of Trumps Russian collusion inquiry the sins so far in terms of their gravity are all FBI, Dems, Steele dossier etc

  8. #3908
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10,465
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    You really don't deserve this but in a charitable attempt to dampen down the insanity, check out this little doozy from a Senate hearing
    Senator Tom Cotton: "On Feb 14th , NYT published a story, the headline of which was, "Trump Campaign Aides had repeated contacts with Russian Intelligence." Would it be fair to characterise that story as almost entirely wrong?"
    Jim Comey(for it was he):Yes
    So can you all unknot your Knicks and go back to seeing the NYT as the fake news partisan rag that it is.

  9. #3909
    Politics.ie Member Sync's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    28,555
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagmore View Post
    You really don't deserve this but in a charitable attempt to dampen down the insanity, check out this little doozy from a Senate hearing
    Senator Tom Cotton: "On Feb 14th , NYT published a story, the headline of which was, "Trump Campaign Aides had repeated contacts with Russian Intelligence." Would it be fair to characterise that story as almost entirely wrong?"
    Jim Comey(for it was he):Yes
    So can you all unknot your Knicks and go back to seeing the NYT as the fake news partisan rag that it is.
    Um. Of course Manafort has now admitted in court that he had repeated contact with Russian Intelligence.

    It's almost as if Comey couldn't have known the results of an investigation that had yet to take place.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

  10. #3910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    But he had loads of Ukraine contacts! You know: the Russian linked ones that helped him illegally move around millions of dollars. Thatís ok right?
    Manafort has hitched his wagon to a Trump pardon. Problem is, who's going to Pardon Trump?
    A few weeks before my grandfather died, he started dipping his feet in a bucket of lard.
    He went downhill very fast after that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •