Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson; "working class hero" unlawfully imprisoned, now released

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh it all becomes clear. After two hard fought final defeats against Castleford and Wigan, and two victories against St. Helens in the build up to their Trafford dream, Warrington fans suddenly switched their allegiances to some inconsequential right wing pr1ck who was in the stadium for their date with destiny. Sheeesh!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheWexfordInn View Post
    I have no knowledge as to whether or not his name is chanted at Anfield but it was chanted at Old Trafford at the Rugby League Grand Final in October

Sweet suffering Jesus. How much have you given the criminal thug?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unfortunately the anti TR people and those who are quick to shout wacist act in exactly the same way. TR and his ilk are the product of the issue of immigration not being discussed by the established political parties and by society in general in a rational and objective manner for fear of PC ism , fear of being labelled a wacist etc.
    Unless the issues of immigration is addressed with the welfare of the majority host community as the priority, individuals and movements will emerge that will be good for neither host commutity or immigrants.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    The Tommy Robinson fans are beginning to remind me of the religious types who see the face of Jesus in a bit of burnt toast, or the virgin Mary peering up at them from a fried egg.
    Been saying this for a while. Its a cult of personality. Hearing his name at sports games is mental illness

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have no knowledge as to whether or not his name is chanted at Anfield but it was chanted at Old Trafford at the Rugby League Grand Final in October

On a par with your '50,000 marching on the prison to burst him out' fantasy.

Politics.ie Member TheWexfordInn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

School bully attack

Nothing to see here please move along Ladies and Gentlemen
    The Bully is wearing a hijab therefore no News Headlines are required, no Politics.ie indignation is to be expected and obviously no GoFundMe donations are required for the victim of the bullying attack.

Obviously itts the fault of the (so-called) "victim" for daring to be White.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are you just going to ignore the faeces you smeared on the walls?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madmullah View Post
    Unfortunately the anti TR people and those who are quick to shout wacist act in exactly the same way. TR and his ilk are the product of the issue of immigration not being discussed by the established political parties and by society in general in a rational and objective manner for fear of PC ism , fear of being labelled a wacist etc.
    Unless the issues of immigration is addressed with the welfare of the majority host community as the priority, individuals and movements will emerge that will be good for neither host commutity or immigrants.
    The 'do as we demand or else there will be trouble' angle. Nice.

Their 'ilk' have parties that share their goals and have policies to suit them. The BNP and Britain First - yet they garner less than 2% of the vote - resulting in this last resort rhetoric of thinly veiled threats.

So you see the reality check right there...
    I am in line for a smiting probably sooner than I expect. Apparently.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

School bully attack

Nothing to see here please move along Ladies and Gentlemen
    The Bully is wearing a hijab therefore no News Headlines are required, no Politics.ie indignation is to be expected and obviously no GoFundMe donations are required for the victim of the bullying attack.

Obviously itts the fault of the (so-called) "victim" for daring to be White.
    Is that your best source - a defunct Tweet.

The fact that you viewed the footage of that attack and this was the first thing that came into your head shows the level of irrational, sheer hatred you clearly have.
    I am in line for a smiting probably sooner than I expect. Apparently.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Of Newgrange View Post
    well that will be your word against 50,000. I invite anybody to watch forthcoming Liverpool games. They are regularly chanting the name of Tommy. And nobody can censure or deny it. Hilarious.
    I was at that game - Id say most of people around me would have no idea who Tommy is? - but that hate towards the muslim on the field was palpable