Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 year old girl sexually abused by transgender in girls bathroom

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    "A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence" - David Hume

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Windowshopper View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if a sex offender somewhere would pose as a transgender person as a front but I don't see that as reason to ban genuine transgender people from using the bathroom of their choice, I think it would be quite uncomfortable for all involved if a trans person who passes well were to be forced to use the 'correct' bathroom.

Surely if we are worried about rape in public bathrooms then we should ban male public bathrooms altogether as sex offenders who prefer males might use them to attack boys or men. Unless of course, this bathroom scare is not really about a fear of rapists after all.

So now you accept that it is possible for sexual assault to take place in public bathrooms.

Given that, priority should be given to protect females from males.
    satisfied with frugal comfort

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post
    So now you accept that it is possible for sexual assault to take place in public bathrooms.

Given that, priority should be given to protect females from males.
    I'm puzzled. Why is it less important to protect little boys from adult males?
    KOBO

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    I've no issue with unisex toilets, as I've had one in my house as long as I can remember. I've given many a talk at student unions and most of these have gender neutral toilets and there are no issues there either.

That said, women going into the gents seems to be far more common than the other way around. Still, again, no issue with that. Often a bit of a shock to see a woman in there when it's not expected but one just assumed it's because there was a queue or whatever.

Well, quite so. I really don't know what these bigoted weirdos thing people do in toilets or what they do in toilets. There's always a certain level of discretion regardless of gender segregation or not.

Sure, there will be incidents happening in toilets of people being assaulted. But that's nothing to do with gender specific toilets, it's to do with people assaulting people, sexually or otherwise, which they will do regardless.

I think they will probably grow up more well adjusted without the puritanical body issues.

You have a toilet in your house that is just like a public toilet, where maybe 20 people can all use the facilities at the same time?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by petaljam View Post
    I'm puzzled. Why is it less important to protect little boys from adult males?
    There are more instances of males attacking females than there are of males attacking males.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Was the baby male or female?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

There are more instances of males attacking females than there are of males attacking males.
    Funny. That's not the quasi-official version of the clerical abuse scandal that many posters here claim to believe. Supposedly it was all about boys being abused and not girls?

Perhaps the reality is that it's men that are the danger to anyone smaller than them, whether those are females or smaller males?
    KOBO

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by petaljam View Post
    Funny. That's not the official version of the clerical abuse scandal.

Perhaps the reality is that it's men that are the danger to anyone smaller than them, whether those are females or smaller males?

We're not discussing only the RCC clerical abuse though, are we?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

We're not discussing only the RCC clerical abuse though, are we?
    So? Is there any reason to think the offending is so entirely different? If so why, and based on what evidence?
    Do you mean there are whole groups of men who will only abuse boys, and who decide to become priests, and other groups who will only abuse girls and who decide to live as women?

Perhaps it would be more useful to try to identify the actual abusers within those groups, rather than treating the whole group as a danger to boys in one case, and girls in the other?
    KOBO

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

'She' used 'her' penis to abuse the poor child.

This is where the libtard BS is leading society.