Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 year old girl sexually abused by transgender in girls bathroom

Politics.ie Member NativeWildCat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default 5 year old girl sexually abused by transgender in girls bathroom

/MOD/Please do not post copyright-protected material to the site, as it may cause legal difficulties. If you wish to quote protected material, please only use a short extract, and provide a link to the original source. /MOD/

School district keeps transgender bathroom policy despite sexual assault of minor | News | LifeSite
    Disgusting. What is wrong with these people? How many more little girls lives have to be destroyed before this madness is put to bed once and for all.
    Last edited by Munnkeyman; 6th October 2018 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Copyright

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NativeWildCat View Post
    Disgusting. What is wrong with these people? How many more little girls lives have to be destroyed before this madness is put to bed once and for all.
    There was a 25 year old man-( if you could call him that -)-arrested yesterday in Co Down for the Suspected rape of a 2 week year old baby- takes all kinds to be abusive-

GDPR Deleted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Disgusting but at the same not un-expected. Tranny violence against women and girls is an issue that usually gets swept under the rug.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    Disgusting but at the same not un-expected. Tranny violence against women and girls is an issue that usually gets swept under the rug.
    Unexpected violence....

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides
    A word to wise- if you said something similar to someone like me in a pub or a coffee shop they would have your skull cracked open.
    History will record with the greatest astonishment that those who had the most to lose did the least to prevent its happening.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

If this is true, and unlike some I will not assume that it is, then it is exactly as was predicted would happen by a number of posters on this site. And we were ridiculed by some, while others accepted it might happen but nonetheless, and notwithstanding the recognized risk, insisted on upholding the 'rights of transsexuals'.
    End biased moderation

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alliance Defending Freedom is an extremely rightwing organisation and very anti LGBT. I dont know whether these allegations are true or not but transgender bathrooms are not exactly their cup of tea.
    "A great city is not to be confounded with a populous one." - Aristotle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    If this is true, and unlike some I will not assume that it is, then it is exactly as was predicted would happen by a number of posters on this site. And we were ridiculed by some, while others accepted it might happen but nonetheless, and notwithstanding the recognized risk, insisted on upholding the 'rights of transsexuals'.
    Spot on. It is beyond disgusting that this lark has gotten as afar it has.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    Alliance Defending Freedom is an extremely rightwing organisation and very anti LGBT. I dont know whether these allegations are true or not but transgender bathrooms are not exactly their cup of tea.
    The fear is not so much one of trannies using these facilities to assault people, but more one of pervs, who will in the main be straight, using them as cover for their nefarious activities.
    End biased moderation

Politics.ie Member The Eagle of the Ninth's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    The fear is not so much one of trannies using these facilities to assault people, but more one of pervs, who will in the main be straight, using them as cover for their nefarious activities.
    I can see you on the Volunteer Toilet Patrol.

Give you something to do.
    Plotting the witchcraft with my cats.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle of the Ninth View Post
    I can see you on the Volunteer Toilet Patrol.

Give you something to do.
    No need for any of that, just ignore the 'liberal' nonsense, keep male toilets and other facilities for biological males, female facilities for biological females. Simple, ain't it?
    End biased moderation

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast