Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bishop sets up an evil ministry with Reiki in his sights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Reilki apparently has the same effect as a placebo no matter what Mikao Usui thought. It is a well meaning alternative treatment .
    For it to work ,you have to believe in aura's etc.

For a FR Ted like priest to say such stupid things and then start to talk about exorcisms is beyond bizarre.
    Not only is there the Lourdes /Fatima moving statues guff but add exorcisms to this list of archaic thinking of the CC ..

Politics.ie Member Darren J. Prior's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PAGE61 View Post
    Reilki apparently has the same effect as a placebo no matter what Mikao Usui thought. It is a well meaning alternative treatment .
    For it to work ,you have to believe in aura's etc.
    It's a complementary therapy, not alternative therapy, and you don't have to believe in aura's for it to work. I think it's great, but on the other hand I do believe evil exists also. To say that Reiki is evil is lazy. I wish there was a process started so that Reiki could be used in the public- and private- healthcare systems in Ireland like it is in the NHS in the UK.
    Blog | Youtube | Mixcloud | Podchraoltaí Gaeilge Near FM |
    #Think32 #Gaeilge #IRLdev #GlobalDev

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

And we let these loons run schools?
    Put a thief among honest men and they will eventually relieve him of his watch. Flann O'Brien

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darren J. Prior View Post
    It's a complementary therapy, not alternative therapy, and you don't have to believe in aura's for it to work. I think it's great, but on the other hand I do believe evil exists also. To say that Reiki is evil is lazy. I wish there was a process started so that Reiki could be used in the public- and private- healthcare systems in Ireland like it is in the NHS in the UK.
    Reiki is totally unproven quackery.

Politics.ie Member Darren J. Prior's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shilts View Post
    Reiki is totally unproven quackery.
    If you are an atheist I can understand how you would think that as it has a spiritual philosophy. Reiki practitioners don't claim that is cures any physical or mental ailments.
    Blog | Youtube | Mixcloud | Podchraoltaí Gaeilge Near FM |
    #Think32 #Gaeilge #IRLdev #GlobalDev

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Each to their own, If it works for you, all the better. I do not know much about it but i would not be reliant on it if i was ill .

however..... evil it is not

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

How can anyone still support the Catholic Church.

They are anti-women, anti-gay, anti-abortion, anti-divorce, anti-contraception.
    They raped children all over the world and then protected their rapist priests from justice. Not to mention the laundries, selling babies etc

Then they want us to believe in all the fairy stories that my 5 year old could see through as bu115h!t.
    Transubstantiation, Ascension into heaven, Miracles needed to obtain sainthood.

Still, we have educated people who wan't to expose their children to all this malarkey. Queuing up to have their children take the sacraments - sheep!!!
    Anyone who has anything to do with this cult is facilitating the continued abuse of our society by these nutbars.

The sooner the ageing priest population dies out for good, and this cult fades into history the better for mankind.

Bishop Fonsie is great as he speaks his simple but dangerous mind. But there are plenty others behind the scenes, who think like Fonsie, but who keep their dangerous words and deeds to themselves.

Maybe he should call Ghostbusters to help him out with the evil spirits.
    I suspect the evil spirits he is dealing with may be found on the top shelf in the drawing room of his Bishops Palace.
    Give us your philosophy of life... unless you've got nuthin'?

We're all ears.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by statsman View Post
    And we let these loons run schools?
    Who educated you?

GDPR Deleted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How can anyone still support the Catholic Church.

They are anti-women, anti-gay, anti-abortion, anti-divorce, anti-contraception.
    They raped children all over the world and then protected their rapist priests from justice. Not to mention the laundries, selling babies etc
    It is funny the way people blame the Church as such for the activity of the out of control homosexuals in it's ranks and than turn around and blame it for being anti-homosexuality- not funny ha, ha but rather funny bemusing and peculiar.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If you are an atheist I can understand how you would think that as it has a spiritual philosophy. Reiki practitioners don't claim that is cures any physical or mental ailments.
    The few I know who do practise reiki are also fairly off-centre in other areas as well.
    One such holds seances. The local joke is that she'll talk to the dead but ignores the living.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast