Follow @PoliticsIE

Thread: Superior Health Insurance to launch new Private Trolley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Superior Health Insurance to launch new Private Trolley

Introducing the Superior Health Insurance Trolley (S.H.I.T)

Your S.H.I.T. will be parked in a First Class Private corridor offering you the best views in A&E. We have made every effort to increase your personal comfort with plenty of room for you to lie in ‘lie-flat’ mode on one of our specially designed ‘lie-flat’ models. You won’t believe the S.H.I.T.

You can switch to upright-mode and catch major life changing events as they burst through the A&E doors and with our as-standard surround sound, you really are there. The S.H.I.T just gets better and better.

Socialize. Meet other people who have just enough to pay for their tax, bills and now this S.H.I.T. Relax in your new shared experience where eavesdropping has never been easier. You can talk about your S.H.I.T. You will also receive our complementary ambient ‘24-hours-a-day Day-sunlight-Mode’ lighting and free water.

Stretch your legs and reawaken your senses in the Corridor toilet. There is nothing quite like a S.H.I.T.

You can expect S.H.I.T food in white sauce and types of soup. All our dishes come with Tea and rice pudding (with a choice of custard or no custard) to satisfy all kinds of cravings, including hunger.

Book your Private Trolley today.
    (Our diversity model is designed with a wonky-wheel so that it permanently faces Mecca.)

Testimonials:
    Brien from Limerick (Reviewed 4 days ago) ***** 5 Stars
    Absolutely wonderful!Just returned today from a bucket list 4 night stay. Will probably be my last visit due to health reasons but wonderful memories already.”

Jack from Kilmallock (Reviewed 3 days ago) ***** 5 Stars
    “The S.H.I.T is awesome! Fantastic couple of nights.
    Great Corridor / perfect location. Sadly I was too sick to try the S.H.I.T food but it looked fantastic. Will be back soon.”

Kathleen from Thurles (Reviewed 3 days ago) ***** 5 Stars
    “It’s more than just a Trolley.”

George from Ennis (Reviewed 5 days ago) ***** 5 Stars
    “I wanted to try an upgrade after being admitted on a Public Trolley earlier. I signed the paperwork and hit the 165 degree recline! So glad I did.
    Leg room seemed more substantial than other Trolleys. Got parked beside a descent bloke, great conversation.”

How has this not received a single response, yet?
    I have no money, but I love my life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShoutingIsLeadership View Post
    How has this not received a single response, yet?
    Busy enjoying their S.H.I.T Betcha!