Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Howlin gets slapped in the puss by Vrad over Labour housing failures

Politics.ie Member Eventualities's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disabled student View Post
    HBAP is a dyed in the wool FG supporter. He questioned me before re the paper's pre election polls so he would debate and try to prove you or me or any anti FG/LAB supporter wrong by dissecting every statement.

Told him that i estimate FG might get 46 seats as he went out all attack saying 46 seats impossible etc. He finally shut his mouth at last when final election results of 2016 came out. My figure of 46 seats was wrong but bloody total fluke cos bit close to FG 49 seats
    Yeah, he seems like a real coward, alright.
    Smoke crack, hail Satan, steal videogames, buy music on vinyl

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eventualities View Post
    Let's see you be so quick to answer the above, then.
    Answer what? Your post was just a load of lies and general rubbish. A string of uneducated opinions masquerading as facts.
    "So how are things at the Campaign for the Freedom of Information, by the way?" "Sorry, I can't talk about that"

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northsideman View Post
    No I went to bed cos I get up early in the morning to go to work, it's 6.12 now when you surface at noon don't bother answering.
    He seems to be struggling with the whole concept of an online forum. Makes you wonder about this "Masters" of his.
    "So how are things at the Campaign for the Freedom of Information, by the way?" "Sorry, I can't talk about that"

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Total boot licker for FG that he was when he was in govt. He was anti deaf when we invited him to give us a talk re labour party with other political parties in the deaf club.He refused to come saying he's busy no time etc but all others from various parties did turn up to give their pre election talk.

But when i saw him an hour later in town as he doesn't give a toss about disability. He doesn't care really- who are you in his mind? It summed him up -arrogant.

No factories in Wex town when he was/is still a TD as he did nothing at all for wex town in terms of jobs. Most went outside of Wex town in order to work. I couldn't understand why Wex people still voted for him in last election as i was hoping that he would lose his seat.

Labour wont recover their glory days as he and JB kicked their boots in on the electorate with savage economic measures when in power.

Just a little reminder of his arrogance

Video: Howlin angrily pushes camera away as he is confronted over bank inquiry
    Nothing arrogant about that. People have the right to go about their daily business without being delayed by self-important morons asking stupid questions.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

HBAP is a dyed in the wool FG supporter. He questioned me before re the paper's pre election polls so he would debate and try to prove you or me or any anti FG/LAB supporter wrong by dissecting every statement.

Told him that i estimate FG might get 46 seats as he went out all attack saying 46 seats impossible etc. He finally shut his mouth at last when final election results of 2016 came out. My figure of 46 seats was wrong but bloody total fluke cos bit close to FG 49 seats
    I did no such thing.

Politics.ie Member Northsideman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hiding behind a poster View Post
    He seems to be struggling with the whole concept of an online forum. Makes you wonder about this "Masters" of his.
    A fulltime for life student for whom it seems every day is not a school day.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
    George Orwell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Answer what? Your post was just a load of lies and general rubbish. A string of uneducated opinions masquerading as facts.
    Lick, lick, lick. Mmmm, yummy boot leather for HBAP. Oooh, schlurp, schlurp.
    Last edited by Eventualities; 17th December 2018 at 03:14 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nothing arrogant about that. People have the right to go about their daily business without being delayed by self-important morons asking stupid questions.
    HBAP is calling a Deaf Club self-important. What a loser.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And no response from him when called out as usual. Picking his spots and sealioning. Clap, clap, bark, bark.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eventualities View Post
    ...who speaks of Labour now?
    You.

Incessantly.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast