Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: " Mrs Foster : "deal with the fatal flaws in the Withdrawal Agreement"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Newrybhoy View Post
    If a UI referendum were to win will there be further referenda until the result is changed?
    It shouldn’t need explaining but there’s a massive difference in those two scenarios ... the minutiae of a UI will be developed and clarified “before” a border poll takes place .... no comparison to the idiotic leave / remain EU referendum where no one had a clue what the detail would be ... we’re still trying to find out ffs

People should get the chance to vote again if and when new information presents itself ... that’s what “democracy” is

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AhNowStop View Post
    No doubt about it ,,, a UI is closer than ever and itís all down to the arrogance and bigotry of the DUP crackpots... lovely stuff

Next time I speak to Gerry, I shall be demanding a crocodile statue to be erected at City Hall plus all councillors to be wearing gator clothes (Le COq) at meetings.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AhNowStop View Post
    No doubt about it ,,, a UI is closer than ever and itís all down to the arrogance and bigotry of the DUP crackpots... lovely stuff
    As has been said before the DUP are followers of a Poof who was nailed to a cross 2000 years ago . Surely you don't expect them to act in a civilized manner. Burning women , like witch burning is more in tune with their thinking

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    As has been said before the DUP are followers of a Poof who was nailed to a cross 2000 years ago . Surely you don't expect them to act in a civilized manner. Burning women , like witch burning is more in tune with their thinking
    Whilst SF/IRA burn them in hotels.

Very civilised indeed.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Whilst SF/IRA burn them in hotels.

Very civilised indeed.
    I have to ask. Are you actually on the old autism spectrum? A touch of Asperger's or similar, perhaps? Or are you, like Trump, simply elderly and senile?

I ask because pretty much every single post by you seems to be beamed in from the 1970s.

You are by no means alone in having this affliction on p.ie. It has always fascinated me. What is it about the 1970s that so many p.ie loons adopt it as their psychological and political "safe space"? What is the attraction of the 1970s, specifically, for disturbed right-wing reactionaries? It's all very odd.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SideysGhost View Post
    I have to ask. Are you actually on the old autism spectrum? A touch of Asperger's or similar, perhaps? Or are you, like Trump, simply elderly and senile?

I ask because pretty much every single post by you seems to be beamed in from the 1970s.

You are by no means alone in having this affliction on p.ie. It has always fascinated me. What is it about the 1970s that so many p.ie loons adopt it as their psychological and political "safe space"? What is the attraction of the 1970s, specifically, for disturbed right-wing reactionaries? It's all very odd.
    Yet your people elect the perpetrators and the advocates of the perpetrators.

Whenever republicanism moves on from its bloody past,people might stop having to remind you about it.

Trying to rewrite history won't go unchallenged.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Do you know any unionist slogans?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by McSlaggart View Post
    Do you know any unionist slogans?
    "McSlaggart talks crap about subjects he knows nothing about and then runs away when caught out"

How's that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"McSlaggart talks crap about subjects he knows nothing about and then runs away when caught out"

How's that?
    "ulster will fight and ulster will be right"

It was unionism which took the gun into Irish politics.

To this day unionism is tightly linked with terrorists and terrorism....

"Shankill Butcher steward as Orange march passed a Catholic church"

Shankill Butcher steward as Orange march passed a Catholic church - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Whenever republicanism moves on from its bloody past,people might stop having to remind you about it.

Trying to rewrite history won't go unchallenged.
    Errrrr OK if this unhinged gibberish is anything to go by I think I'll settle for the "senile dementia" explanation for your bizarre and incoherent nutter posts that are all 40+ years out of date.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast