Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Cushy job for Eamon Happy Gilmore

Politics.ie Member Eventualities's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by McDave View Post
    Ordinary people voted for Ahern in spades. And probably subsequently regret it too. You don’t speak for ordinary people. They won’t vote for communists in any significant numbers.

There’s definitely a space for a left-of-centre narrative in politics. But not for one-percenter extremists.
    Spotted the Labour man p*ssing his pants at the thoughts of electoral reality. Polling at 3% and down to seven TDs, with more retirements to come.
    Smoke crack, hail Satan, steal videogames, buy music on vinyl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toland View Post
    The Social Democrats have so far failed to make much of an impact. I wish them well, but I won't be holding my breath.
    I'd dearly love them to, but with a voting pact with Labour and the Greens already tainting them, their goose is cooked.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eventualities View Post
    That's not what social media is saying.

Maybe you have access to that fictional "silent majority" conservatives always tell themselves they have behind them. Look how that worked for Enda.
    So, you’re backing a very wealthy farmer, and taking his side in a dispute where courts have held against him.

Shades of Occupy Killiney all over again. Or maybe you’re just trolling to make the hard left look ridiculous (they don’t need your help there buddy ).

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spotted the Labour man p*ssing his pants at the thoughts of electoral reality. Polling at 3% and down to seven TDs, with more retirements to come.

You’re really missing the mark here. Keep codding yourself there Commie bucko.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Typical gaslighting by the right. "Your experiences are invalid and your anger to the classes responsible is negativity and bigotry."

No wonder people are finally cracking up.
    ... or, maybe, just maybe, itís yourself cracking up. Despite all thatís gone wrong here, and a lot has, youíre still stuck below Labourís low, low showing.

Unless of course youíre SF. In which case why would you be supporting a large enough landholder who the courts have held again. Occupy Strokestown?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd dearly love them to, but with a voting pact with Labour and the Greens already tainting them, their goose is cooked.
    So, even the SD not good enough for you? Mad, Ted. Mad.

When’s your next split?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toland View Post
    The Social Democrats have so far failed to make much of an impact. I wish them well, but I won't be holding my breath.

I’d also wish the SDs well. Moderate enough left of centre. Deserving of at least respect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So, you’re backing a very wealthy farmer, and taking his side in a dispute where courts have held against him.

Shades of Occupy Killiney all over again. Or maybe you’re just trolling to make the hard left look ridiculous (they don’t need your help there buddy ).
    The same courts that let rapists and paedophiles away with their crimes. Sure.

You're the man out here denying reality itself, and you're calling me a troll?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

... or, maybe, just maybe, it’s yourself cracking up. Despite all that’s gone wrong here, and a lot has, you’re still stuck below Labour’s low, low showing.

Unless of course you’re SF. In which case why would you be supporting a large enough landholder who the courts have held again. Occupy Strokestown?
    The establishment you stand over have pushed people so hard that they have to resort to vigilantism just to maintain some sort of peace in their communities, away from banks and their Loyalist footsoldiers.

But, sure, it's opponents of centrism that are cracking.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The same courts that let rapists and paedophiles away with their crimes. Sure.

You're the man out here denying reality itself, and you're calling me a troll?
    I get it. You don’t recognise this republic’s courts. Political policing, blah blah blah.

Away with the fairies in your little one-percenter circle jerk.