Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 373

Thread: Yellow vest protest spreads to Dublin. What is it and who are the organizers.

  1. #321
    Politics.ie Member Eventualities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,945
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blinding View Post
    Europeans are the same Race as Me . I am an un-apolgetic Nationalist / Irish Republican . I take my guidance from Thomas Clarke and James Connolly . I do not want the Second Plantation of Ireland . The First was a Catastrophe .
    "European" isn't a race, it's a political condition, and a post-war one at that. You gomey.
    Smoke crack, hail Satan, steal videogames, buy music on vinyl

  2. #322
    Politics.ie Member LISTOWEL MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,219
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    i predict Hozier will egg them on

  3. #323
    Politics.ie Member RepublicOfLuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    9,506
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blinding View Post
    Europeans are the same Race as Me . I am an un-apolgetic Nationalist / Irish Republican . I take my guidance from Thomas Clarke and James Connolly . I do not want the Second Plantation of Ireland . The First was a Catastrophe .
    You're comparing apples and oranges. No wonder you're pretending that you're not a racist. Best way to avoid being called a racist is to stop saying racist things.

  4. #324
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    17,877
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RepublicOfLuas View Post
    You're comparing apples and oranges. No wonder you're pretending that you're not a racist. Best way to avoid being called a racist is to stop saying racist things.
    You are very hung up on Race . Whats your problem ? Are you a Closet Racist ?

  5. #325
    Politics.ie Member Eventualities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,945
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blinding View Post
    You are very hung up on Race . Whats your problem ? Are you a Closet Racist ?
    Ah, that's weak even for you. Why do you hate not-whites?
    Smoke crack, hail Satan, steal videogames, buy music on vinyl

  6. #326
    Politics.ie Member Shpake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dublin-Male-Hetero-ABFF but worried about FGLab
    Posts
    5,304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sic transit View Post
    The most recent census says it is true and I'm going by the census and Brazilians tend to go after Italian and Portuguese passports. People getting Irish nationality does not make me twitch as it does others. They've earned the option if they've contributed to the country and society for 5 years or more. I also don't get bogged down in that pure bred nonsense of what an Irish person should be but whatever makes your boat float.
    I'm sure to be treading on eggshells here and upsetting one load of sensitive individuals BUT
    If some lady breezes into Dublin in the last stage of pregnancy from somewhere out dare, lays her egg, collects the papers for herself and her yungfella and fecks off somewhere else.... it kind of takes from the legitimacy and validity of what being Irish is all about.
    I think we should have a referendum on how to withdraw citizenship from the vast majority of them. Particularly those who have committed crimes, those who have gamed the system more than they have contributed and those fly-by-nights I mentioned above.
    Of course yous might be outraged, but tell me, pray, in which country (from which these people originated) can an Irish person get so many benefits and even full citizenhsip or a council houes even ?
    Take the time to look up the word reciprocity.
    Biffo and Shatter did an almighty disservice to Ireland. And it looks like the burden of integrating the next generation is being born by Ireland's poor -- as usual
    "Well, OK. Fine. As long as it comes with a steady paycheck, I'd believe whatever they wanted me to believe, as the Guy in Ghostbusters said."

  7. #327
    Politics.ie Member RepublicOfLuas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    9,506
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blinding View Post
    You are very hung up on Race .
    You're complaining about being called a racist. I was just pointing out the difference between your apples and oranges.

    Quote Originally Posted by blinding View Post
    Whats your problem ? Are you a Closet Racist ?
    Stand in front of you....take the force of the blow.....projectionnnnnnnn.

  8. #328
    Politics.ie Member Eventualities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,945
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shpake View Post
    I'm sure to be treading on eggshells here and upsetting one load of sensitive individuals BUT
    If some lady breezes into Dublin in the last stage of pregnancy from somewhere out dare, lays her egg, collects the papers for herself and her yungfella and fecks off somewhere else.... it kind of takes from the legitimacy and validity of what being Irish is all about.
    I think we should have a referendum on how to withdraw citizenship from the vast majority of them. Particularly those who have committed crimes, those who have gamed the system more than they have contributed and those fly-by-nights I mentioned above.
    Of course yous might be outraged, but tell me, pray, in which country (from which these people originated) can an Irish person get so many benefits and even full citizenhsip or a council houes even ?
    Take the time to look up the word reciprocity.
    Biffo and Shatter did an almighty disservice to Ireland. And it looks like the burden of integrating the next generation is being born by Ireland's poor -- as usual
    Racism is sh*t no matter how you frame it
    Smoke crack, hail Satan, steal videogames, buy music on vinyl

  9. #329
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,393
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    From what i've seen of their make up Joan Burton will be feeling nervous anytime she goes out driving!

  10. #330
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19,534
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Was it Ben Gilroy who was protesting and also down at Rosscommon ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •