Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Yellow vest protest spreads to Dublin. What is it and who are the organizers.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Yellow vest protest spreads to Dublin. What is it and who are the organizers.

Please see the attached link to a yellow vest protest in Dublin on Saturday, 2 days away. The objectives seems good, and I would consider attending and bringing a few others with me. Can it be extended to country towns?.

If I got to understand what it is and gave it my approval, it would boost its credibility. However there is the possibility that commie leftie greenie libloons are just getting in before a mainstream movement do the inevitable. It looks genuine. If it is, the counter protest to the Irexit event at the Dail last week would come and be part of an unwelcome involvement.. They are pro uncontrolled migration, pro EU and commie leftie greenie libloons, my enemy. Trump haters too.

A proper group is at least Trump neutral or better still Trump supporting.

Does any one have any information, I don't like the short notice, but then the yellow jacket notice in France was short notice. https://www.facebook.com/events/2195562920706393/

Politics.ie Member RepublicOfLuas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bloody cyclistsz

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Interesting. Is Paddy finally going to step up to the plate?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Paddy will continue to love the EU ans support continued Mass Immigration.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Time to stop with 'yellow vest' nonsense, that's not what we call them, is it? Time to call it right, time to call them the 'hi vizzies'. Say it like you see it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by valamhic View Post
    Please see the attached link to a yellow vest protest in Dublin on Saturday, 2 days away. The objectives seems good, and I would consider attending and bringing a few others with me. Can it be extended to country towns?.

If I got to understand what it is and gave it my approval, it would boost its credibility. However there is the possibility that commie leftie greenie libloons are just getting in before a mainstream movement do the inevitable. It looks genuine. If it is, the counter protest to the Irexit event at the Dail last week would come and be part of an unwelcome involvement.. They are pro uncontrolled migration, pro EU and commie leftie greenie libloons, my enemy. Trump haters too.

A proper group is at least Trump neutral or better still Trump supporting.

Does any one have any information, I don't like the short notice, but then the yellow jacket notice in France was short notice. https://www.facebook.com/events/2195562920706393/

Why don't you go out in your local town and burn a cop car in the name of Trump.

See what happens.
    satisfied with frugal comfort

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Loads of PL matches on.

Nobody will show up.
    We appreciate the move by the Government today and remind ourselves that it is a bail-out by taxpayers for the banks. Pearse Doherty

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

From the Facebook link:

"Leo must also make a open public apology to every ordinary person in the 32 counties for his corrupt government and declare a state of emergency to address the housing catastrophe and step down."

What's the 32 counties bit about?

Leo's shambles of a government isn't the government of Northern Ireland.

Are the dissos running this?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There wasn't much logic at play in the drafting of that Facebook post:-

'This is a timely non-violent and peaceful movement against the Government, to hold it to account for its catastrophic practices nationally and call on the FG/FF government to immediately put in place corrective policy's that best addresses issues facing the people of Ireland, fixing the deplorable state of the Health system, the housing crisis, poverty, and every-other policy that you do not have the mandate to implement. Massive reform of all government institutions, organisation, Call for the entire cabinet to resign immediately. Leo must also make a open public apology to every ordinary person in the 32 counties for his corrupt government and declare a state of emergency to address the housing catastrophe and step down.'

Perhaps they might clarify how the govt can put these 'corrective policies' in place if they've all resigned?

Interesting that they want 'no politicians' to attend. Can you imagine the weeping and gnashing of the Shinners and the Alphabetis as a bandwagon drives past them?

Finally an unfortunate typo as they pledge to 'follow an undermined path through the city in the direction of Dáil Éireann.' Oh dear, like so many before them, I suppose.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2195562920706393/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PBP voter View Post
    Loads of PL matches on.

Nobody will show up.

True enough.

It isn't as if there is a big immediate issue that the people are very upset about. That's what got them out in France.

Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast