Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the end game of the Israeli State/Zionism?

Politics.ie Member Golah veNekhar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is out in the open now that Mossad carried out a series of bombings in Iraq to drive the Jews there into the colonial project, and has been since the 1990s. This total lack of concern for historical understanding and truth is to outsiders one of the most creepy things about Zionism. The level of fantasy in that article is incredible. Of course it was Iraqi Jews who suffered through their cowardly flight- they left decent lives to herded into shanty towns where whatever their qualifications they forced to take up manual labour because having expelled the majority of the indigenous population the European colonists needed a labouring class. Of course also when they got to Palestine their culture was crushed out them by the products of Eastern European Shtels who were eager to create the "New Hebrew".
    In Jerusalem, I dressed my wounds and breathed my sorrows
    And carried the soul in my palm, For an Arab Palestine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nesuno View Post
    Oh ok, so that justifies the oppression of the people who were living there before this glorious project was concocted.
    Arabs in Israel are better off that Arabs in surrounding countries. They are better educated, live longer, get access to an impartial court system and *drum roll* can vote in free and fair elections.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Golah veNekhar View Post
    It is out in the open now that Mossad carried out a series of bombings in Iraq to drive the Jews there into the colonial project, and has been since the 1990s. This total lack of concern for historical understanding and truth is to outsiders one of the most creepy things about Zionism. The level of fantasy in that article is incredible. Of course it was Iraqi Jews who suffered through their cowardly flight- they left decent lives to herded into shanty towns where whatever their qualifications they forced to take up manual labour because having expelled the majority of the indigenous population the European colonists needed a labouring class. Of course also when they got to Palestine their culture was crushed out them by the products of Eastern European Shtels who were eager to create the "New Hebrew".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You really are a frier. Others have been telling roc here that US puppet regime in West of the Ukraine are well fans of Hitler and his lads but roc has been busy denying it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    Arabs in Israel are better off that Arabs in surrounding countries. They are better educated, live longer, get access to an impartial court system and *drum roll* can vote in free and fair elections.
    They are second-class citizens, though.
    Click an ad a day on politics.ie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Golah veNekhar View Post
    The old contempt for the Am ha'aretz, and I am using that expression in the Talmudic sense here and not as it is found in the Tanakh, revealingly enough historically Palestinians have called themselves the Arabic equivalent of Am ha'aretz while it was the Bedouin who were called Arabs. The hatred and contempt for farming and people who worked by farming in Classical Rabbinic Judaism is something that many people have found shocking. Interestingly enough Flavius Josephus tells us that his people, the Palestinians Jews of his day, often held people who didn't farm or fish but were involved in business in contempt, especially those who identified with the Essenes or the Fourth Philosophy/Jihadist Judaism. However you have no real interest in history which is at the root of a lot of your problems. Gaining a historical understanding of things based on facts as opposed to fantastic apologetics would calm you down a lot.
    Again - when I use the term 'peasants' I am using it in the sense of say Sean O'Faolain describing Irish society from 1916 to his own time as "... urbanised peasants... a society that were without moral courage; constantly observing a self-interested silence, never speaking in moments of crisis, and in complete alliance with an obscurantist, repressive, regressive and uncultivated church..."

Or, as Zola treated them in his novels, highlighting their single-minded egocentricity, harshness and ungratefulness, concerned solely with their own short-term interest, understanding only coercion and thus kowtowing to any established authority, childish, deceitful, stoical, mean and greedy (if someone else is paying), in a word, being completely self-centred.

And of course the reason I bring it up a lot is that so many Jews were massacred by peasants (in the above terms) on the rampage in thrall to stupid hateful peasant beliefs based in Church or other dogmas, and without doubt, this kind of peasant-mindedness is pretty much the same mindset as we find in you and the likes of the posters above, here today.

Certainly, it is at the root of your problem, and of those like you. We need to rise above it in this country. We need to banish peasant-mindedness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    No they are not. This is fantasy. Israel is the wealthiest country in the region- this is true, but that wealth is concentrated in very few hands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by parentheses View Post
    They are second-class citizens, though.
    True only in the very limited sense set out by the late nation state bill, and even then, any such 'secondary status' is not that significant, relatively. Of course the much bigger question is why the nation state bill was necessitated, how in reality, there was no real alternative considering the latest onslaughts on the Jewish state. - Israel's controversial new Jewish nation-state law, explained

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Speedfreak View Post
    True only in the very limited sense set out by the late nation state bill, and even then, any such 'secondary status' is not that significant, relatively. Of course the much bigger question is why the nation state bill was necessitated, how in reality, there was no real alternative considering the latest onslaughts on the Jewish state. - Israel's controversial new Jewish nation-state law, explained
    I think you'd be outraged if Ireland had grades of citizenship.
    Click an ad a day on politics.ie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by parentheses View Post
    I think you'd be outraged if Ireland had grades of citizenship.
    I think in reality it does. Particularly I have in mind the other nation we share this land with, our travelling community. However, we don't have every near every peasant-minded idiot in the western and Muslim world seemingly consumed with destroying the Irish state, do we, so there's no real analogy to be made.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast