Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the end game of the Israeli State/Zionism?

Politics.ie Member Golah veNekhar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Speedfreak View Post
    Ah yes. David Duke's favourite Jew being held up yet again.

Point being the likes of Ilan Pappé, Israel Shahak et al represent an extreme fringe of Israeli society.

Imagine people in other countries pretending that say Lenny Murphy represented the voice of truth and reality in Ireland.

I'm not saying the above were murderous pychopaths like Lenny Murphy, but you get the point. Maybe say the likes of Mick Wallace would be a better example (if he was much more extreme in his views).
    Comparing Professor Israel Shahak to Lenny Murphy? Really when you support the Lenny Murphy like characters over there?

What is the origins of lighting candles at Shabbat? Why don't you answer that question?
    In Jerusalem, I dressed my wounds and breathed my sorrows
    And carried the soul in my palm, For an Arab Palestine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Golah veNekhar View Post
    David Duke is a serious creep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    It is anti-Semitism to want Jewish kids and survivors of Hilter's camps in Israel/Palestine to get two decent meals a day? Now I have heard it all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fan of David Duke are we?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

David Duke is a serious creep.
    Are you seriously unaware that almost everything you represent on here about Jews and "Zionism" can be traced back to him? You are practically indistinguishable. Anyway go on, tell us about the origin of lighting candles at Shabbat, I can see you're dying to tell everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are you seriously unaware that almost everything you represent on here about Jews and "Zionism" can be traced back to him? You are practically indistinguishable. Anyway go on, tell us about the origin of lighting candles at Shabbat, I can see you're dying to tell everyone.
    The last I listened to David Duke I was about 19, I am a good bit older and wiser now. However I doubt very much that he has changed his tune.

You tell me the origin of the lighting of candles on Shabbat seeing as you are so knowledgeable about Jewish culture.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You tell me the origin of the lighting of candles on Shabbat seeing as you are so knowledgeable about Jewish culture.
    No, I know very little about Jewish culture, that's you, apparently. Apart from what I have been exposed to through many Jewish friends. All I know anything about is what Jews and Israelis are actually like, their values, their outlook, their humanity, and that they sure don't deserve all the smears, insinuations, and attacks on their country and values etc. So now go head and tell us your version of this that you obviously can't wait to. Or are you going to do another inflammatory thread on it.

The last I listened to David Duke I was about 19
    It's not for me to say you lie. However I can tell you without any doubt your respective paths since seem to have run precisely parallel, so as to be indistinguishable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No, I know very little about Jewish culture, that's you, apparently. Apart from what I have been exposed to through many Jewish friends. All I know anything about is what Jews and Israelis are actually like, their values, their outlook, their humanity, and that they sure don't deserve all the smears and attacks on their country and values etc. So go head and tell us your version that you obviously can't wait to.

It's not for me to say you lie. However I can tell you without any doubt your respective paths since seem to have run precisely parallel, so as to be indistinguishable.

they sure don't deserve all the smears and attacks on their country and values etc.

Come on ,Get the blinkers off..surly you do not condone murder,uprooting of families,colonization?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PAGE61 View Post
    Come on ,Get the blinkers off..surly you do not condone murder,uprooting of families,colonization?
    It's as if jihad, sharia, Hamas, Fatah, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hezbollah, Iran, Syria, OIC and Arab League law-fare and all the rest are just a figment of their imagination, isn't it. - You moron, would you ever try and grasp the realities that exist outside the odious little propaganda slogans that you gorge yourself on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    They are not. They have full rights just like other citizens.
    No. Basically they are guests in Israel. It is explicitly stated that only Jews have the right of self-determination in Israel.
    Click an ad a day on politics.ie