Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: What is the end game of the Israeli State/Zionism?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nesuno View Post
    Care to define what "Goyim" means for Jews religious Jewish extremists?

Politics.ie Member Golah veNekhar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Speedfreak View Post
    Go back to your sad little group of racists and ant-semites on politicalirish.com and take your discriminatory bile with you. Sacks btw has you totally nailed, that is why you rail against him so much.
    I have him nailed-

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/rabb...eurs-1.5473150

What is saying there is the idea that any type of criticism of Jews as a group is always unjustified. That is a crazy thing to say about any group.
    In Jerusalem, I dressed my wounds and breathed my sorrows
    And carried the soul in my palm, For an Arab Palestine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh please stop with those cheap propaganda videos. The over whelming opinion of Classical Rabbinic Judaism certainly in the Ashkenazi and Yiddish worlds was that Gentiles were at best sub-human. Here are scholarly essays on this subject from mainstream as opposed to Post-Zionist or whatever Jews. We see this in a secularized form in Israel today in the wide spread and deeply rooted belief that indigenous Palestinian life is a far, far, far less value than Jewish life.

http://www.academia.edu/3331403/Onto...c_Anthropology

http://www.hakirah.org/Vol%2016%20Balk.pdf

Go ahead though and call Hakirah (one of the leading Theological journals in Orthodox Judaism- by the way they do not agree with this view) and Professor Elliot Wolfson anti-Semitic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Golah veNekhar View Post
    I have him nailed-

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/rabb...eurs-1.5473150

What is saying there is the idea that any type of criticism of Jews as a group is always unjustified. That is a crazy thing to say about any group.
    Rabbi Sacks does not say that. You lie as always. He says the following:

"... Not liking Jews is not antisemitism. We all have people we don’t like. That’s OK; that’s human; it isn’t dangerous. Second, criticizing Israel is not antisemitism. I was recently talking to some schoolchildren and they asked me: is criticizing Israel antisemitism? I said No and I explained the difference. I asked them: Do you believe you have a right to criticize the British government? They all put up their hands. Then I asked, Which of you believes that Britain has no right to exist? No one put up their hands. Now you know the difference, I said, and they all did... Antisemitism means denying the right of Jews to exist collectively as Jews with the same rights as everyone else..."

And he did not go on that march because he was against Muslims. He went because he believes in Israel. There's a difference, only people like you and that particular Haaretz journalist pretend not to see it. Jerusalem Day is an Israeli national holiday commemorating the reunification of Jerusalem - you just hate Jews expressing their own rights and attachments to the land, and to Jerusalem, that's the nub of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh please stop with those cheap propaganda videos...
    Here is some background on where I got those videos from - What Israelis and Palestinians think €“ uncut interviews from the streets | World news | The Guardian

"... Once he has picked an interviewee, Gil-Shuster says all their answers are included in the video. “People say horrible things that I think make Israelis and Palestinians look horrible. It has to be included.”

“I never cut or edit anyone,” he says. This pre-empts viewer criticism that he has chopped the videos to make a political point..."

I chose them because they give a real view and cut through all the idiotic slogans one is inundated with on here. It comes straight from the mouths of those actually in the midst of it, experiencing it, rather than thousands of miles away, vindicating terrorists towards carrying out even more hate and atrocities against Jews, shouting their inanities from the online peanut gallery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rabbi Sacks does not say that. He says the following:

"... Not liking Jews is not antisemitism. We all have people we don’t like. That’s OK; that’s human; it isn’t dangerous. Second, criticizing Israel is not antisemitism. I was recently talking to some schoolchildren and they asked me: is criticizing Israel antisemitism? I said No and I explained the difference. I asked them: Do you believe you have a right to criticize the British government? They all put up their hands. Then I asked, Which of you believes that Britain has no right to exist? No one put up their hands. Now you know the difference, I said, and they all did... Antisemitism means denying the right of Jews to exist collectively as Jews with the same rights as everyone else..."

And he did not go on that march because he was against Muslims. He went because he believes in Israel. There's a difference, only people like you and that particular Haaretz journalist pretend not to see it. Jerusalem Day is an Israeli national holiday commemorating the reunification of Jerusalem. You just hate Jews expressing their own rights and attachments to the land, that's the nub of it.
    I did not say he went on it because he does not like Muslims- I don't think he cares one way or the other about Muslims qua Muslims, I am pretty they have no value as human beings at all for good or ill at all in his eyes outside of whether they help or harm the Jews. He went on it because he is a Jewish supremacist. He could have celebrated Jerusalem Day, though surely celebrating it shows that you have no real belief in a two state solution, by doing something else than leading a mob through a Palestinian neighbourhood which yelled and shouted for their deaths while the Palestinians crouched in fear inside their shuttered up rooms, eh what?

Again he is totally ignoring the history of Zionism. If Britain came into existence in a similar way than yeah people would be kicking up just as much a fuss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here is some background on where I got those videos from - What Israelis and Palestinians think €“ uncut interviews from the streets | World news | The Guardian

"... Once he has picked an interviewee, Gil-Shuster says all their answers are included in the video. “People say horrible things that I think make Israelis and Palestinians look horrible. It has to be included.”

“I never cut or edit anyone,” he says. This pre-empts viewer criticism that he has chopped the videos to make a political point..."

I chose them because they give a real view and cut through all the idiotic slogans one is inundated with on here. It comes straight from the mouths of those actually in the midst of it, experiencing it, rather than thousands of miles away, encouraging and vindicating terrorists to more atrocities against Jews, shouting from the peanut gallery.
    It is cheap staged propaganda- all the indigenous Palestinians who want to the Jews and all the Jews who are oh so tolerant. We are talking about a country where Elor Azaria is a national hero and something like 92 per cent of the population supported Operation Cast Lead! The Palestinians are nothing like Palestinians to be people who actually know Palestinians and the Israeli Jews are nothing like Israeli Jews to be who actually know Israeli Jews the vast amount of the time on those videos. It is aimed at thick frier Yanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In all justice there is a strong possibility that Speedfreak is deluding herself. Suicide is a massive problem in Israel/Palestine however the group most at risk there by a long way are Jews who have bought into all the propaganda about how wonderful it is and so make Aliyah only to be greeted with the nightmare reality. So it is not just indigenous Palestinians for whom the poisonous waffle pumped out by the likes of AIPAC and Ireland4Israel is deadly to, it is all to often deadly to Jews like Speedfreak as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

... He went on it because he is a Jewish supremacist ...
    As I said, you just parrot David Dukes in so many things. It's sickening.

Sacks is not a "Jewish supremacist", he's simply proud of his heritage. That's just the antisemitic projection of both you and Dukes (who are both actual supremacists, each in your own fashion).

But we know you are just parroting the likes of the following.

Jewish Supremacism | David Duke.com
    Category | Jewish Supremacism | David Duke.com
    The Talmudic Roots of Jewish Supremacism by Dr. David Duke | David Duke.com
    Jewish Supremacism: My Awakening to the Jewish Question by David Dukes | Amazon

For all your lame denials and pathetic pretense of independent and original thought many here see easily through you. Again, go back to politicalirish.com where you will find more imbeciles and neanderthal racists who you will actually impress with your sh1t.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As I said, you just parrot David Dukes in so many things. It's actually sickening.

Sacks is not a "Jewish supremacist". That's just the antisemitic projection of both you and Dukes (who are both actual supremacists, each in your own fashion).

But we know you are just parroting the likes of the following.

Jewish Supremacism | David Duke.com
    Jewish Supremacism | Category | David Duke.com
    The Talmudic Roots of Jewish Supremacism by Dr. David Duke | David Duke.com
    Jewish Supremacism: My Awakening to the Jewish Question by David Dukes | Amazon

For all your lame denials and pathetic pretense of independent and original thought.
    The phrases Zio-Nazi and Judeo-Nazi were coined by a Modern Orthodox Theologian and scientist- does that make everyone who uses those Modern Orthodox? You better tell Rabbi Jonathan Sacks that. What other term would you use for Jewish supremacists than Jewish supremacists? Will Judeo-Nazi do?