Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: What is the end game of the Israeli State/Zionism?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Golah veNekhar View Post
    ... it is all to often deadly to Jews like Speedfreak as well.
    That sounds like another one of your threats. Now while I'm not Jewish you are welcome to PM me, and request that I turn up somewhere. I can assure you I will do so.

Politics.ie Member Golah veNekhar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Meanwhile in Israel/Palestine:

https://mondoweiss.net/2019/01/israe...-palestinians/

Jewish Settler violence against the indigenous population on West Bank rose by 68 per cent last year according to the UN.
    In Jerusalem, I dressed my wounds and breathed my sorrows
    And carried the soul in my palm, For an Arab Palestine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The phrases Zio-Nazi and Judeo-Nazi were coined by a Modern Orthodox Theologian and scientist- does that make everyone who uses those Modern Orthodox? You better tell Rabbi Jonathan Sacks that. What other term would you use for Jewish supremacists than Jewish supremacists? Will Judeo-Nazi do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The phrases Zio-Nazi and Judeo-Nazi were coined by a Modern Orthodox Theologian and scientist- does that make everyone who uses those Modern Orthodox? You better tell Rabbi Jonathan Sacks that. What other term would you use for Jewish supremacists than Jewish supremacists? Will Judeo-Nazi do?
    Do you want to quote your sources again? Thought not. Anyway, the point is that the term Zio-Nazi gained traction on the radio show of David Duke to come to it's present day mass popularity among you idiots -

'Violent history' of 'Zio': How Chicago's Dyke March adopted an anti-Semitic slur dear to white supremacists - Haaretz.com

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The Zionist regimes accusations of prejudice would carry more credibility if it wasn't racist in its own policies towards the Palestinians.
    Be the Wall.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Speedfreak View Post
    That sounds like another one of your threats. Now while I'm not Jewish you are welcome to PM me, and request that I turn up somewhere. I can assure you I will do so.
    No I am saying that if you actually spent time in Israel/Palestine and really got to know the place that the shock of how horrific the situation has become in all ways imaginable given that you are obviously very emotionally invested in believing that it is some wonderful miracle of a place could very be incredibly psychologically damaging. Jews making Aliyah and than discovering that all the propaganda aimed at outside friers is well lies is the major cause of suicide in Israel/Palestine. I want that to stop. We can both help stop that by exposing Zionist propaganda and helping Jews get a realistic picture of Israel and it's society.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Meanwhile in Israel/Palestine:

https://mondoweiss.net/2019/01/israe...-palestinians/

Jewish Settler violence against the indigenous population on West Bank rose by 68 per cent last year according to the UN.
    When all else fails, fall back on one of the many websites dedicated to daily and hourly vilification of Israel, eh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Speedfreak View Post
    When all else fails, fall back on one of the many websites dedicated to daily and hourly vilification of Israel, eh.
    I have to go out and now and collect somebody now.The pro-Palestinian movement though is abysmal in getting the word out about what exactly is going on over there. Mondoweiss is anti-Zionist but are also serious minded and concerned with truth in ways that Israellycool etc just aren't.

L'hitraot for the moment my sweet Jewess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The pro-Palestinian movement though is abysmal in getting the word out about what exactly is going on over there.
    First they're not really "pro-Palestinian" because they hurt normal Palestinians. E.g. Hamas follows an Iranian agenda rather than a Palestinian agenda. The PA is more interested in enriching themselves with European money than anything else.

And as regards the multitude of one man 'NGOs' on the ground with their video cameras, well they are more interested in making money, selling their pictures, than showing exactly is going on over there. - The more suffering, distress, and brutalization, they are able to depict, the happier is the anti-Israel 'charity' complex. So they plainly distort contrive, or plain fabricate events.

2009101116135682621_5.jpg

The recent Gaza border 'production':

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Oppressed peoples will always fight back. Its not unlike the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto fighting the Germans. Or the Blacks fighting the Apartheid regime in South Africa.
    Be the Wall.