Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: What is the end game of the Israeli State/Zionism?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    Oppressed peoples will always fight back. Its not unlike the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto fighting the Germans. Or the Blacks fighting the Apartheid regime in South Africa.
    It's completely different.

But you are unable to see through your slogans to the fact that the Jews hold completely different ideas that the Nazi Germans, or the South African White regime, did.

There is an odious propaganda which pretends they are the same. Specifically, the comparisons with both the Nazis, and the White South African regime, are systematically made, in two separate, dedicated campaigns.

And there is a propaganda which asserts that the Jews do in fact hold the same ideas as these two historical groups.

But the reality is far from this. The reality is all the Israelis ask is to be allowed live in peace in their little sliver of land in the middle east, and if that request is not acceded to, well they will defend themselves, not half-heartedly, as their very existence depends on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oppressed peoples will always fight back. Its not unlike the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto fighting the Germans. Or the Blacks fighting the Apartheid regime in South Africa.
    Gaza and the West Bank were controlled by Egypt and Jordan from 1948bto 1967. Why weren't they fighting back then?

Politics.ie Member Golah veNekhar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Speedfreak View Post
    First they're not really "pro-Palestinian" because they hurt normal Palestinians. E.g. Hamas follows an Iranian agenda rather than a Palestinian agenda. The PA is more interested in enriching themselves with European money than anything else.

And as regards the multitude of one man 'NGOs' on the ground with their video cameras, well they are more interested in making money, selling their pictures, than showing exactly is going on over there. - The more suffering, distress, and brutalization, they are able to depict, the happier is the anti-Israel 'charity' complex. So they plainly distort contrive, or plain fabricate events.

Attachment 1530

The recent Gaza border 'production':
    Do you think Bloody Sunday in Derry in 1972 was justified? At least the Brits were ashamed of it while Israel spent a lot of 2018 openly doing the same thing- and with open government approval.

Again you fail to make the connection between the fact of so many Gazans willingness to sacrifice themselves at the wall the Zionist brutality towards indigenous Palestinians.
    In Jerusalem, I dressed my wounds and breathed my sorrows
    And carried the soul in my palm, For an Arab Palestine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    Gaza and the West Bank were controlled by Egypt and Jordan from 1948bto 1967. Why weren't they fighting back then?
    Because the occupation was a thousand times less brutal. Why do you think Troubles in Ulster basically ended after the Mc Bride Principles were brought in? Most people will only fight when things get really brutal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's completely different.

But you are unable to see through your slogans to the fact that the Jews hold completely different ideas that the Nazi Germans, or the South African White regime, did.

There is an odious propaganda which pretends they are the same. Specifically, the comparisons with both the Nazis, and the White South African regime, are systematically made, in two separate, dedicated campaigns.

And there is a propaganda which asserts that the Jews do in fact hold the same ideas as these two historical groups.

But the reality is far from this. The reality is all the Israelis ask is to be allowed live in peace in their little sliver of land in the middle east, and if that request is not acceded to, well they will defend themselves, not half-heartedly, as their very existence depends on it.
    Do they? Really? Hitler justified his treatment of and even worse his plans for the Slavs on the exact same grounds that you justify the Zionist regime in Israel/Palestine. Look Israel could have had acceptance by now in the region and "peace" however it started the settlement project in order to prevent a two state solution. Israel has by it's own admittance done what it can to de-stabilize the rest of the region because they see that as strengthening itself.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

MLK was so right....

B7qDbN7CcAArpo6.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And there is a propaganda which asserts that the Jews do in fact hold the same ideas as these two historical groups..
    This really interesting, Peter Beinart who strongly supports a two state solution and is a Modern Orthodox Jew, has said that he fears that Israel is going to be a horrific judgement on the "Jewish tradition" as he sees it (of course there are multiple Jewish traditions). He is minces his words however he has within his own tribal restraint been relatively strong about what is happening in Israel/Palestine and pleaded with Liberal and Leftist American Jews to be as concerned about it as the tribalist fanatics. Have you read his "The Crisis of Zionism"? I somehow doubt it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That sounds like another one of your threats. Now while I'm not Jewish you are welcome to PM me, and request that I turn up somewhere. I can assure you I will do so.
    What a stupid thing to post. Assuming you are in ernest you don't know anything about the person you're calling out. How can be sure that S/he will show up as agreed, in the identifiable manor as agreed, or that you will for that matter. You have a lot to learn about conflict. You don't know that s/he will wipe the floor with you or you him or her for that matter. You're an amateur.
    Watashi wa samurai desu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Zionist regimes accusations of prejudice would carry more credibility if it wasn't racist in its own policies towards the Palestinians.
    Totally agree. To quote the South African civil rights campaigner Steve Biko..

"When the oppressed become like the oppressors, then nothing is accomplished."
    Watashi wa samurai desu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Golah veNekhar View Post
    Do you think Bloody Sunday in Derry in 1972 was justified? At least the Brits were ashamed of it while Israel spent a lot of 2018 openly doing the same thing- and with open government approval.

Again you fail to make the connection between the fact of so many Gazans willingness to sacrifice themselves at the wall the Zionist brutality towards indigenous Palestinians.
    For posters like Clanrickard, Telstar and Speedfreak it is perfectly justifiable. After all Goyim/Taigs/ Untermeschen should know their place. How dare these upstarts demand equality with their betters.
    Watashi wa samurai desu.