Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Dublin councilor John Lyons resigns from PBP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by making waves View Post
    This is not a surprise - it has been on the cards for some time. It nearly happened before the last general election.

My guess is that Lyons could end up running for I4C next time around.
    Was he not a devout Trotskyite?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes I agree..You are right, Everyone should pay through the nose for everything .we should as a nation become more subservient and not question our masters. We should endorse our politicians and bankers ...to the death

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A Voice View Post
    And Palestine is an old reliable. These leftwits all have to drink that particular kool aid. Misery tourism busybodies.
    And this coming from a fu*kwit who supports that gobshyte Varadkar who posts pics of his socks, like a juvenile girl bragging about decorating the Xmas tree etc
    Last edited by PO'Neill; 13th January 2019 at 12:50 AM.
    Unionists just carrying on as unionists is the greatest guarantee we are heading for a United Ireland

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PO'Neill View Post
    And this coming from a fu*kwit who supports that gobshyte Varadkar who posts pics of his socks, like a juvenile girl bragging about decorating the Xmas tree etc
    I don't. I have a low opinion of him.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PBP the party of the 1%
    that government is best which governs least.

the only thing thephoneix points out is that John Lyons got far more votes then Michael O'Brien did but ElectionsIreland.org: 2014 Local - Beaumont Donaghmede First Preference Votes but somehow PBP-Solidarity wouldn't just stand Lyons
    If I ask a question don't just 'like' the post, reply to it. - If I post a lot about a subject I may write a post about it at http://dublinstreams.blogspot.ie/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lostexpectation View Post
    the only thing thephoneix points out is that John Lyons got far more votes then Michael O'Brien did but ElectionsIreland.org: 2014 Local - Beaumont Donaghmede First Preference Votes but somehow PBP-Solidarity wouldn't just stand Lyons
    So much for Marxist cooperation putting class first before personal issues Despite any public statements the pair of Trots resent each other and watch the others like a hawk.
    Unionists just carrying on as unionists is the greatest guarantee we are heading for a United Ireland

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So, the alphabets would have chosen a guy who got less than half the votes of their sitting councillor ?

Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    So, the alphabets would have chosen a guy who got less than half the votes of their sitting councillor ?
    he is sitting councillor too
    If I ask a question don't just 'like' the post, reply to it. - If I post a lot about a subject I may write a post about it at http://dublinstreams.blogspot.ie/

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he is sitting councillor too
    Sorry, got that wrong, but it's still a strange decision unless there's been a bit of animosity towards Lyons since that election.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast