Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Viva Maduro! SF send their reps to back the most Hopeless Government in South America.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by agamemnon View Post
    Yep, possibly flawed but an agreed and open election format. Tell me how Michelle O'Neill was elected?
    O'Neill was elected by one man one vote.

And the man was slab.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uganda View Post

And the man was slab.
    Have you got a link to prove this?
    Lets keep Dublin litter free- Coinnigh Atha Cliatha glán

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redneck View Post
    Well FFG have form here in causing chaos too- remember the crash of the 80's and also the bank bailout in 2008-2009.
    We did not have oil coming out our ears.
    All the commies in Venezuelan have to do was sell the oil to the highest bidder just like the dumb but rich Arabs. and they still messed it up.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Have you got a link to prove this?
    Who ever gives it to him would end up getting the one way tour of South Armagh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uganda View Post

And the man was slab.
    And this coming from the blueshirts who had a rigged election where 35% of FG's members voted for Varadkar and 65% for Coveney but the smarmy slimebag was made leader regardless.
    Micheal Martin the best deputy leader Fine Gael could get.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mary Lou said Maduro is like Leo V: Is he ahem Gay? Seriously the election was probably flawed. If the EU, UN and other groups say it was flawed it probably was.
    That said, the Brexit referendum in the UK was flawed too- lots and lots and lots of falsehoods. I wish that country and it's people well though.
    I also wish the people of Venezuela well.
    It was terrrible listening ttto Mary Lou trying to defend the indefinceble when she compared the VP to Leo. in the last GE FG got around 26% 0f an turnout of 50% +, in Venezual the great SF democrsceyy, what % did the president get of the overal voting people
    Last edited by Round tower; 13th January 2019 at 02:32 PM.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ruserious View Post
    Don't take my word, go through my 9 years worth of posts on this site to back me up.
    I sincerely doubt you voted for them once going by your nine years of posts.
    My administration is the only thing between you and the pitchforks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Round tower View Post
    It was terrrible listening ttto Nary Lou trying to defend the indefinceble when she compared the VP to Leo. in the last GE FG got around 26% 0f an turnout of 50% +, into Venezual the great SF democrsceyy, what % did the president get of the overal voting people
    Pathetic, the shirts wee tactic of trying to blantantly misrepresent hospital waiting lists, homelessness etc by twisting numbers.
    Micheal Martin the best deputy leader Fine Gael could get.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mary Lou said Maduro is like Leo V: Is he ahem Gay? Seriously the election was probably flawed. If the EU, UN and other groups say it was flawed it probably was.
    That said, the Brexit referendum in the UK was flawed too- lots and lots and lots of falsehoods. I wish that country and it's people well though.
    I also wish the people of Venezuela well.
    Probably flawed? This is the man who when he lost the last national assembly election, convened illegally a one party constituent assemble members who included his wife and his son. Head by one of the largest drug dealers in the region. They have set up a one party kleptocratic narco state the likes of which Pablo Escobar could only have dreamed of. Anyone "standing with them" is it could be argued complicit. Then again given some of the employment that some so called "good republicans" have indulged in, their admiration of the current situation in Venezuela is not all that surprising.
    that government is best which governs least.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PO'Neill View Post
    Pathetic, the shirts wee tactic of trying to blantantly misrepresent hospital waiting lists, homelessness etc by twisting numbers.
    SF got 13.6%.

27 seats less.

We appreciate the move by the Government today and remind ourselves that it is a bail-out by taxpayers for the banks. Pearse Doherty