• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

10 reasons why all gay marriage should be banned

johndodger

1) Being gay is not natural. Real people always reject unnatural things like glasses, polyester and air conditioning.

2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

3) Legalising gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets or toasters because a dog or electronic device has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn’t changed at all like many of the principles on which this great country was founded; women are still property, blacks still can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of marriages like Britney Spears’ and Sinead O'Connor would be destroyed.

6) The only valid marriages are those which produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more children.

7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we have only one religion in Ireland.

9) Children can never succeed without both a male and a female role model at home. That’s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven’t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy or longer life spans.

R3volution_R3ady

Gay marriage should be legal. No if's or but's...

Why do you care what other people do?!

Moneygod

1) Being gay is not natural. Real people always reject unnatural things like glasses, polyester and air conditioning.

2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

3) Legalising gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets or toasters because a dog or electronic device has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn’t changed at all like many of the principles on which this great country was founded; women are still property, blacks still can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of marriages like Britney Spears’ and Sinead O'Connor would be destroyed.

6) The only valid marriages are those which produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more children.

7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we have only one religion in Ireland.

9) Children can never succeed without both a male and a female role model at home. That’s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven’t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy or longer life spans.

Its a bit early in the day for this kind of shyte..

Bill

I was going to tell you add a smiley at the end, then I thought nah it's not needed , apparently I was wrong

Ribeye

Very good, lol:)

Ribeye

I defo agree with point 2,

Id never ever go to a gay wedding in case I started to fancy the best man,

11) It'll undermine the institution of marriage.

I'm not sure what the hell that means, but I'm told it plenty of times and apparently my currently happy marriage will be "undermined".

Damn those gay people for ruining my marriage! Damn them all!

harshreality

Eughhhhhhhhhh that is so disgusting and unnatural...........yuck!!!!!!!

Why would anyone want to get married, yocky:eek:

R3volution_R3ady

Politics matters

There is some truth to part 7 of your post.

There is a gay agenda to convert some boy's to homosexuality, I will give an example. Somewhere out there is a young boy who perhaps does not like doing what other boy's his age do. The boy may not like sports or playing in the dirt and prefers to play with girls rather the boys. He has a feminine voice and is more sensitive than boys his age.

The gay nutters would go up to this kid and say "your gay or your going to grow up to be gay, that's it", I think this mentality is absolutley disgusting to say the least. I imagine if a gay Father say the sterotypical traits mentioned within his son would cause him to automatically brand his son as being gay.

Mitsui2

By far the most persuasive argument against gay marriage that I've seen.

Which is really saying something.

The Caped Cod

There is a gay agenda to convert some boy's to homosexuality, I will give an example. Somewhere out there is a young boy who perhaps does not like doing what other boy's his age do. The boy may not like sports or playing in the dirt and prefers to play with girls rather the boys. He has a feminine voice and is more sensitive than boys his age.

The gay nutters would go up to this kid and say "your gay or your going to grow up to be gay, that's it", I think this mentality is absolutley disgusting to say the least. I imagine if a gay Father say the sterotypical traits mentioned within his son would cause him to automatically brand his son as being gay.
So, basically being gay is a faith based sexuality, one to which you can be converted?

R3volution_R3ady

So you're saying that because a kid said he would grow up gay, he is automatically not going to find a woman attractive when he's in his 20/30's? Is that the argument?

Popular Threads

Most Replies