10 Year Old Roma Gypsy Gives Birth

FrankSpeaks

A 10 year Roma Gypsy Girl gave birth in Spain recently her grandmother can't understand what all the fuss is about.

I hate sounding racist but one can understand why so many people despise them.

FrankSpeaks

Do you despise them?
Only the ones that are scumbags, I despise all scumbags, Irish, British, Nigerian, Chinese, Italian..............................

controller

A 10 year Roma Gypsy Girl gave birth in Spain recently her grandmother can't understand what all the fuss is about.

I don't understand what the second sentence has to do with the first. :confused:

Thac0man

Twitter
twit taa woo
Its a difficult call this. How can any authorities take action and how can any adult be blamed? The father is apparently 13 years old. The Parents of the girl seem to have gotten her on a plane just in time to drop the kid in Spain.

If I were cynical I would say it seems to be more abuse of minors to further the financial claims and reach of a Roma family. But the international dimension and involvement of another minor makes it hard to prove. Also even if abuse were present I have little doubt the liberal set will scream blue murder and racism at critics rather than investigate abuse within Roma society.

FrankSpeaks

Its a difficult call this. How can any authorities take action and how can any adult be blamed? The father is apparently 13 years old. The Parents of the girl seem to have gotten her on a plane just in time to drop the kid in Spain.

If I were cynical I would say it seems to be more abuse of minors to further the financial claims and reach of a Roma family. But the international dimension and involvement of another minor makes it hard to prove. Also even if abuse were present I have little doubt the liberal set will scream blue murder and racism at critics rather than investigate abuse within Roma society.
+1

Sync

"I'm not racist, but I'm going to judge a entire race of people based on a news story relating to 2 of them"

IvoShandor

Twitter
yes
Then you have the reaction of the family, which amounts to "No big deal" .

Trampas

"I'm not racist, but I'm going to judge a entire race of people based on a news story relating to 2 of them"

Either that or he added that news story to a long list of other news stories..... and then made an informed judgement. My money is on the latter.

FrankSpeaks

I don't understand what the second sentence has to do with the first. :confused:
My point is that if you read the article you will find that the grandmother of the 10 year old can't understand the fuss caused by the birth. The girls mother said that it is a Roma Gypsy custom to marry off girls at puberty and in civilised society marrying off children is called paedophilia. The article also points out it is their custom not to fully educate girls.

When a group of people with these customs live amongst peoples with our cultural values then one can understand why those with the archaic values are despised.

They brought the child to Spain to avil of the €2500 that Govt pays parents of each new born.

Fortunately Spanish Govt set in enough controls to ensure spongers like this get nothing as the 10 year old child isn't eligible.

Its called RAPE but "cultural" sensitivities prevent people from saying it.

sic transit

It is the age of the child and not their ethnic origin that is most disturbing here. To an extent the fact that they are Roma merely helps add to our shock/outrage/indignation. The fact that the grandmother fails to see why this might be a problem also explains why they are also blind to why Roma tend to be viewed so negatively.

jcdf

I don't hate sounding racist and I do despise the Roma, principally because they refuse to improve themselves. Let them become a unique cultural or ethnic group so we can deport their asses back to Romania.

The only ones I really feel sorry for are the Romanian non-Roma. Everywhere they go people must look down their noses at them for the association they have with this group. Of course all countries have contemptible groups within, most though are fortunate enough that these groups stay in their own backyards and rarely leave to soil their good name.

New Threads

Most Replies