• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

10th Anniversary of Michael Dwyer death in Bolivia 16 April 2009

Cailleach

I tried to access the former extensive thread(s) covering this subject but got a 'no result' on a couple of search attempts - might well be fault of my techie incompetence, not straying into conspiracy territory.

Would appreciate finding out if the thread(s) still exist because, with the exception of the usual bits of guff which pollute most threads, there was a lot of information made available and it would be a great shame if such a cache has disappeared into the ether.

midlander12

I tried to access the former extensive thread(s) covering this subject but got a 'no result' on a couple of search attempts - might well be fault of my techie incompetence, not straying into conspiracy territory.

Would appreciate finding out if the thread(s) still exist because, with the exception of the usual bits of guff which pollute most threads, there was a lot of information made available and it would be a great shame if such a cache has disappeared into the ether.
Irish 'involved' in Bolivia 'assassination attempt' (Second thread)

hurling_lad

Fair play to Mrs. Dwyer.

She has worked tirelessly to obtain justice for her son, in the face of evasive tactics from the authorities in Bolivia.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies