• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

11 Irish Children brutally massacred today! 12 more to me killed tomorrow & 10 on Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

potholedogger

Would you do something about it?

Would you be content to ensure that they were brought to the UK to be killed instead so you could insist the matter was beyond your control?

Last year over 4000 Unborn Children were taken to the UK to have their lives terminated. 2012 will see a similar out turn, with a similar forecast for 2013.

How is it that terminating these young lives is punishable by life imprisionment in the Republic but subject to no sanction at all in the UK?

It is clear that Irish Law cannot protect these young lives as they are at the whim of abortion shopping! Can these young lives be really worthy of protection if Irish law is so indifferent to their export for no other purpose other than termination of their lives?

If they are full human beings then our law should protect their lives! If they are not they their mothers should be entitled to terminate their lives in their own countries?

slippy wicket

Zoo please.

No more abortion threads.
They are breeding like rats.

General Mayhem

Only 11 tomorrow actually, I've decided to wait and see. If I don't miscarry (50/50) I'll head for China. Costs a bit more but sure I can stop off in Thailand to make up for it.

drummed

What do you suggest? A pregnancy test at the airport?

How do you suppose this would go down at the UN/EU/ECHR?

toconn

Ah lord please , no more fundamentalism ! There's no point in starting threads on subjects like this , it's pointless .

Mountaintop

You really think if the foetus was a person, Ryanair would let him/her travel for free???..
(time for an abortion forum, anyone?)

slippy wicket

You really think if the foetus was a person, Ryanair would let him/her travel for free???..
(time for an abortion forum, anyone?)
Just make a sub-forum to the NI forum, at least then all the craziness would be all in one place and you wouldn't have to be beaten over the head with it each time you come to the site.

potholedogger

The Chinese count age from conception rather than birth. Should we be paying children's allowance from conception? There are many costs associated with the gestation of a child!

R3volution_R3ady

Would you do something about it?

Would you be content to ensure that they were brought to the UK to be killed instead so you could insist the matter was beyond your control?

Last year over 4000 Unborn Children were taken to the UK to have their lives terminated. 2012 will see a similar out turn, with a similar forecast for 2013.
Criminalising something doesn't work. As much as you feel it's morally right (for you) to prohibit abortion, women will and have been traveling to the Uk and further afield. Criminalising abortion doesn't stop abortion. No matter what way you look at it, it's absurd that a woman doesn't have the choice as well as it being literally impossible to stop abortion.

If you don't agree with it, fair enough....don't do it. If somebody else does it, let them live with it. But my advice to you is to just get on with your life.

Mercurial

If you don't agree with it, fair enough....don't do it. If somebody else does it, let them live with it. But my advice to you is to just get on with your life.
People who are pro-life believe that when a woman has an abortion, she kills an innocent human being.

I take it you wouldn't suggest that if someone is against murder that they should just not murder anyone and then let those who do choose to murder get on with their lives?

Status
Not open for further replies.