12 July Bank holiday : Name?

flavirostris

I just saw a picture of these twats getting ready to burn an Irish tricolour on top of a mountain of pallets.

What century are they living in?

They should grow the fnck up.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
Well the leader of the UDA has his own name for it.

"McDonald recently described it as his “worst day of the year” — adding that he would support a “one-way ticket” to the field with no return marches."
You admire UDA people do you?

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
Preoffended beatch slapped big girls blouses gurning day....
When I hear the world Hatefest it reminds me that all the hate comes from the republicans and bitter Irish nationalists.

The hatred comes from those who can't tolerate seeing people enjoy themselves.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
I just saw a picture of these twats getting ready to burn an Irish tricolour on top of a mountain of pallets.

They live in the 21 century, in a country where they have the freedom to do such things.

As opposed to some priest-ridden sh*thole that reintroduced things like blasphemy laws in this current century.

Ireniall

That's disappointing because I'm reliably informed that it's the Ivory Coast that really gets these types going

vivabrigada

When I hear the world Hatefest it reminds me that all the hate comes from the republicans and bitter Irish nationalists.

The hatred comes from those who can't tolerate seeing people enjoy themselves.
The DUP had a cop reprimanded because he said Ardoyne Fleadh was a positive influence in the local community. The Fleadh was conceived as an alternative to intermerment bonfires and confrontation with British forces and was successful.
Less than half a mile away at the most contentious interface in the North the OO set up an illegal camp causing sectarian tensions to skyrocket.
You supported them.

Does the hatred come from those who can't tolerate seeing people enjoying themselves?

between the bridges

The DUP had a cop reprimanded because he said Ardoyne Fleadh was a positive influence in the local community. The Fleadh was conceived as an alternative to intermerment bonfires and confrontation with British forces and was successful.
Less than half a mile away at the most contentious interface in the North the OO set up an illegal camp causing sectarian tensions to skyrocket.
You supported them.

Does the hatred come from those who can't tolerate seeing people enjoying themselves?
Ardoyne Fleadh event investigated over 'hate speech' complaint - BBC News

vivabrigada

raetsel

"I'm Off To Donegal Day"...................

And by the way, you'll meet plenty of your (more sensible/less tribal) Protestant neighbours there on the day as well.

CastleRay

You supported them.

You were there chanting praise for the IRA. Hatred much?

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
We need to give this Holiday an official name so what are your suggestions.

After a saint : St. John Wall? Feast day: July 12 and he was English so a bit of reaching out....

Just give it a number ie twelfth

or my personal favourite is to move the it by one day and call it the "thirteen" to scare all those people who believe in luck.

It's Orangeman's Day...a government holiday in Newfoundland and Labrador:

Government Holidays for 2016 | Human Resource Secretariat

Government Holidays for 2017

The following is a list of designated Paid Holidays for 2017 and the dates which
they will be observed by employees working daily hours Monday-Friday.

New Year's Day
Monday, January 2, 2017
St. Patrick's Day
Monday, March 20, 2017
Good Friday
Friday, April 14, 2017
St. George's Day
Monday, April 24, 2017
Victoria Day
Monday, May 22, 2017
Discovery Day
Monday, June 26, 2017
Memorial Day
Monday, July 3, 2017
Orangeman's Day Monday, July 10, 2017
Labour Day
Monday, September 4, 2017
Thanksgiving Day
Monday, October 9, 2017
Armistice Day (Remembrance Day)
Monday, November 13, 2017
Christmas Day
Monday, December 25, 2017
Boxing Day
Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
You supported them.

It does - the hatred comes from the likes of the republican scum who travelled from all over to the Ardoyne shops in order to pretend to be offended by OO parades passing by for a few minutes.

vivabrigada

[/B]

It does - the hatred comes from the likes of the republican scum who travelled from all over to the Ardoyne shops in order to pretend to be offended by OO parades passing by for a few minutes.
Clueless, brainless, arrogant, ignorant outdated attitude that has been finally put to sleep at Ardoyne.
Good night.

Sword of Gideon

It was near time the republicans in Ardoyne and those bused in pre-offended from other areas finally put a stop to their stupid protests and let people walk down a road in peace.

vivabrigada

It was near time the republicans in Ardoyne and those bused in pre-offended from other areas finally put a stop to their stupid protests and let people walk down a road in peace.
Republicans from Ardoyne have did just that.
Thanks for the acknowledgement.

Mickeymac

Clueless, brainless, arrogant, ignorant outdated attitude that has been finally put to sleep at Ardoyne.
Good night.

Absolutely sir, but allowing hatefests to exist in a deeply divided society is morally wrong and pure madness.

Top Bottom