12th July Bonfire call-out bill nears £4m

eoghanacht

Try googling Lewes Bonfire petunia

Jaysus i thought those spainish lads looked like the Klan, is it true that the burning cross was used as a communification device between Scotish clans and they brought it with them to America where it was incoporated by the Klan?

SlabMurphy

Website
www.dublin.ie
You really should broaden your horizons .... There are countless bonfires in GB for Guy Fawkes night ....
True but they don't cause anything like the damage that the ferrell unionist spawn do. Tell me, is ferrell youths sit around on old sofas drinking, lighting small fires, setting fire to rival bonfires and generally causing bother into the early hours of the morning a fine examplf of unionist culture ?

British Citizen

True but they don't cause anything like the damage that the ferrell unionist spawn do. Tell me, is ferrell youths sit around on old sofas drinking, lighting small fires, setting fire to rival bonfires and generally causing bother into the early hours of the morning a fine examplf of unionist culture ?
What's IRA mattress Maired Farrell got to do with anything?? lol

Cruimh

Jaysus i thought those spainish lads looked like the Klan, is it true that the burning cross was used as a communification device between Scotish clans and they brought it with them to America where it was incoporated by the Klan?
I've heard that Scandinavians also used the Fiery Cross.

The Bonfire is an ancient practice - goes back to pagan times , Banefire was the middle english - bones were burnt after sacrifice.

eoghanacht

I've heard that Scandinavians also used the Fiery Cross.

The Bonfire is an ancient practice - goes back to pagan times , Banefire was the middle english - bones were burnt after sacrifice.
Phuck middle English, our (yours and mine) ancestors were burning bonfires on these islands long before the anglo-saxons arrived.

eoghanacht

Erm - that was what I meant about Pagan times ......
Ah i see, just them Anglo-Saxon pagans get all the limelight, we were much more debauched than them :)

Northern Voice

So this is the latest reason nationalists are using to attempt to crush Protestant tradition - the cost of bonfires.

Molly Maguire

Website
www.slotpb.com
So this is one of the side effects of the " glorious twalfth " :rolleyes: Are they complete Neanderthals or what - Fire crews had to attend a total of 1,352 incidents at bonfire sites between May and July in 2009, at a cost of £894,076. Data for the 2010 parading season has not yet been disclosed it was reveladed by SDLP's Thomas Burns.

"Ferrell youths sit around on old sofas drinking, lighting small fires, setting fire to rival bonfires and generally causing bother into the early hours of the morning." And the unionists call this ' culture ' ? :eek:

UTV News - Bonfire call-out bill nears £4m
The good old unionists, the world's biggest polluters outside of China.

Ahh sure your queen beats that hands down ,30-40mill bill for us southern folk
Sure the British tax-payer's gave the ROI a few billion quid, is it not acceptable we expected Elizabeth II, to be looked after? Or were the citizens of the ROI, looking us to pay for her security too on top of the couple of billion?

SKBAC

Sure the British tax-payer's gave the ROI a few billion quid, is it not acceptable we expected Elizabeth II, to be looked after? Or were the citizens of the ROI, looking us to pay for her security too on top of the couple of billion?
It was a loan, we were 'given' nothing.

When the Pope visited Britain, he was forced to pay for his own security. Why shouldn't Liz pay her way in a similar vein?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies