• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

19 Injured in New Orleans shooting.

Goa Tse

Nineteen people have been wounded in a shooting at a Mother's Day parade in the US city of New Orleans, police say.

The victims included two children who were grazed by bullets. Police say most injuries are not life-threatening,

It is unclear what sparked the shooting in the city's 7th Ward on Sunday afternoon. Police say three suspects were seen fleeing the area.

The incident happened at about 14:00 (19:00 GMT) at the intersection of Frenchmen and Villere streets.

"Shots were fired with different guns," a police statement said.

"Immediately after the shooting our officers saw three suspects running from the scene."

BBC News - New Orleans Mother's Day parade hit by shooting

Of course, they don’t need gun control in America.
I guess the NRA would have us believe that had everyone been armed, no one would have been harmed. How long more until there's another Sandy Hook, or Columbine, or does anyone even really care anymore? These incidents are almost routine now.

Goa Tse

I suspect that if 19 people had been hurt by a bomb, rather than a gun, there would be vastly more press coverage.
That's true. Wonder if a "National Bomb Association" could perhaps promote bombs as a viable alternative to guns, just for variety's sake. People are kinda bored with shootings, like.

Crazy horse 6

America is a very sick nation. You only have to see shows like American guns or whatever it's called on discovery channel to realise what an almighty mess they are in.

Aindriu

America is a very sick nation. You only have to see shows like American guns or whatever it's called on discovery channel to realise what an almighty mess they are in.
Indeed. I would go further and say that they are totally fukk*d up in truth.

EvotingMachine0197

[video=youtube;de_gJqkbPt4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de_gJqkbPt4[/video]

theloner

What's the deal with Discovery Channel being flooded with even more gun and war machine shows. It used to be my first 'go to' channel after work. No longer so.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies