19% of Women in Coolock Clinc Test Positive for Chlamydia.

YesSireeeBob

There was a report on the One O'Clock News the 19% of women under 20 tested positive for chlamydia in the Coolock Well Woman's Clinic.

The average is normally 5.5% in the WW Clinics.

No link yet.

KingKane

Website
www.danielsullivan.ie
Twitter
kingkane
YesSireeeBob said:
There was a report on the One O'Clock News the 19% of women under 20 tested positive for chlamydia in the Coolock Well Woman's Clinic.

The average is normally 5.5% in the WW Clinics.

No link yet.
I just hope no one mistakes this for a positive and issues a press release welcoming it.

Thac0man

Twitter
twit taa woo
Whats the betting 'chlamydia' will become a popular girls name in Coolock on the next few years?

"Me youngest one, chlamydia, sure she wiz dun fur shop liften". :lol:

fergalr

Darren Mac an Phríora said:
Bloody hell I'm in work in Coolock now!!! :(
Unless your job is servicing the women of Coolock (and I'm going to pause to shudder at this point) then you should be safe ;)

DJP

fergalr said:
Bloody hell I'm in work in Coolock now!!! :(
Unless your job is servicing the women of Coolock (and I'm going to pause to shudder at this point) then you should be safe ;)
I'll be alright so. I'm not ever going to that niteclub beside the shopping centre though... :|

DJP

Most people that have it don't know that they have it so the real figure could very well be around half of the women under 20. :eek: :oops: :(

Oblivion

odie1kanobe said:
Its all those Wimmen from Malahide coming into the clinic.
How dare you discriminate! What a terribly awful thing to imply! Claiming that some groups are more likely to have STD's, is discriminatory. It's like all those claims about Africans being more likely per capita to have HIV.

"STD's are not really a problem amongst African immigrants... well, ok maybe one or two have them" says Mrs Latifa Mbongo.

Most people that have it don't know that they have it so the real figure could very well be around half of the women under 20. :eek: :oops: :(
Thats true as a GP in UK I know starts building a picture up with colleagues from other surgeries and if they can trace the carrier ...usually male, they send a letter asking him to make contact and then suggest he refer himself to an STD clinic.

There are laws relating to this so from a public health perspective they make the options clear if its non cooperation. Compliance is generally very good especially when they make clear its arrest and open court.

constitutionus

people tend to forget that blokes can get it too and seeing as it has no symptoms to us can pass it on to alot of women without knowing it.

i LOVE the idea of a bunch of "dort" girls going to coolock so mammy doesnt find out (hey theres alot of doctors southside so maybe they dont want the family friends to know ! :) but its a well known fact northside girls put out better than southsiders

god bless em ! :)

the only ones randier are the north of irleand young ones.

on the plus side of the OP at least theyre GOING. chlamydia can leave a girl infertile if not treated so i'd much rather that didnt happen to em and while no GP im pretty sure it can be sorted with a course of antibiotics.

KingKane

Website
www.danielsullivan.ie
Twitter
kingkane
fergalr said:
[quote="Darren Mac an Phríora":5okh6kj4]Bloody hell I'm in work in Coolock now!!! :(
I'll be alright so. I'm not ever going to that niteclub beside the shopping centre though... :|[/quote:5okh6kj4]

Anck-su-namun?

Eddiepops

Where's Bobb, telling us this is gay men's fault? Because it CLEARLY is.

katy brock

constitutionus said:
people tend to forget that blokes can get it too and seeing as it has no symptoms to us can pass it on to alot of women without knowing it.

i LOVE the idea of a bunch of "dort" girls going to coolock so mammy doesnt find out (hey theres alot of doctors southside so maybe they dont want the family friends to know ! :) but its a well known fact northside girls put out better than southsiders

god bless em ! :)

the only ones randier are the north of irleand young ones.

on the plus side of the OP at least theyre GOING. chlamydia can leave a girl infertile if not treated so i'd much rather that didnt happen to em and while no GP im pretty sure it can be sorted with a course of antibiotics.

No. "Dort ' girls would never venture to Coolock. Besides, Mummy probably is the doctor at the Coolock clinic.("port"-time of course, just doing her bit for the plebs).
Better to go further afield, London or New York. That way you can go shopping as well - CLAP`N`SHOP.

DJP

KingKane said:
fergalr said:
[quote="Darren Mac an Phríora":2efdo970]Bloody hell I'm in work in Coolock now!!! :(
I'll be alright so. I'm not ever going to that niteclub beside the shopping centre though... :|
Anck-su-namun?[/quote:2efdo970]

??

mairteenpak

Look on the bright side 81% do are not infected :mrgreen:

katy brock

merle haggard said:
next time i get a bus from coolock ill remain standing thanks very much
God man! How noble of you not to want to spread any STDs to the general population.

Sorry I couldn`t resist that!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies