1974 Birmingham bombings, self confessed traitor of Ireland comes forward.

automaticforthepeople

Did Hayes apologise to the 6 men who were convicted of the crime that he has now admitted to, one of whom is now dead? After 40 plus years, he's shown some courage.

the secretary

Did Hayes apologise to the 6 men who were convicted of the crime that he has now admitted to, one of whom is now dead? After 40 plus years, he's shown some courage.
Did he f.u.c.k.

the secretary

I agree. The British state locked them up. He could have got them out.
But sure at least he sleeps at night

Outlaw101

You have to go back to 1974 for the Irish. You only have to go back to yesterday to find British bombs being dropped by Saudai on the Yemen. I think we can all now agree who of the two sides in the Northern conflict had the real appetite for death and destruction.

General Urko

No you're not.
What shytehawking did the Britz commit in our name and without our permission? Mind you there could have been some collaboration in particular with Blueshirt Scum in the past!

RodShaft

There are a lot of questions that need answering and for justice to be done.
I don't know what to make of this confession, especially under the circumstances that it has come about.

One of the many questions would be - why confess now?
He comes across as hsving lost the plot completely.

TakeitAll

Responsibility for the bombings.
Responsibility for jailing innocent people.

Two different issues.

And SF will never get a vote from me.
Conscience is not something he and his fellow IRA members can have, killing innocent people then prepared for innocent people to do the life sentences for them is as low as can go. There is no redemption from that.

Outlaw101

Conscience is not something he and his fellow IRA members can have, killing innocent people then prepared for innocent people to do the life sentences for them is as low as can go. There is no redemption from that.
Soldiers can't have a conscience, they do their duty.

General Urko

Thankfully nobody needs your permission.
I think a group of self appointed so called Republicans deciding to murder completely innocent civillians in the name of The Irish People, do need our permission to make their actions legitimate and there is as much as chance of me having a threesome with Frances Fitgerald and Ivanna Bacik, :oops: as that happening!

Karloff

And if he had come forward then what is the precedent?

Everytime the IRA kill someone the Brits arrest innocent people and frame them then hold them till the IRA people involved step forward?

General Urko

My Lai and the various concentration camps etc are the logical outcome of that absurd statement!

General Urko

Oh and can any half wit or psychopath call themselves a soldier anytime they feel like it?:rolleyes:

Karloff

My Lai and the various concentration camps etc are the logical outcome of that absurd statement!
Atrocity is the norm in war not the exception, if the only lesson you got from Mai Lai was that it was an exception you learned the wrong lesson, the US were bombing villages, torturing and poisoning people in Vietnam for decades.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies