1974 Birmingham bombings, self confessed traitor of Ireland comes forward.

TheWolf

Quite the mystery with not an election day in sight.:lol:
The rise of SF has the FFG establishment shills well and truly rattled.
The 'Independent' is running several articles attacking them too.
The smell of an election is in the air.

Outlaw101

I think a group of self appointed so called Republicans deciding to murder completely innocent civillians in the name of The Irish People, do need our permission to make their actions legitimate and there is as much as chance of me having a threesome with Frances Fitgerald and Ivanna Bacik, :oops: as that happening!
Sounds like what you're describing is a democracy. The problem is when the Brits don't really do democracy when they go abroad. Eventually they came around to the idea of a democratic Northern Ireland but they did put up a fight.

General Urko

Where is Hayes from?

Outlaw101

My Lai and the various concentration camps etc are the logical outcome of that absurd statement!
No, they are the logical outcome when you train young men to kill, dehumanise them, send them to another country and try to use extreme violence to terrify the local population into submitting to your will.

That is exactly the type of thing the Brits do all the time.

Post-truth

My people as you say are decent people, they vastly outnumber your kind
My people? Your kind? Can you pick and choose your psychosis? Fooling nobody but you own kind and people.

Who is John Galt?

Saw an excerpt from the interview on RTE this evening.
What a sad, sorry excuse for a human being.
What's with the Aldi combat dress?
Pity he didn't have enough left over for a bar of soap.
Jarry must be proud of his handiwork and legacy

Post-truth

My Lai and the various concentration camps etc are the logical outcome of that absurd statement!
There wasn't just one Mỹ Lai Massacre, it was a media feature of that rotten war which had precedents in the Korean War...down the memory hole.

Post-truth

Saw an excerpt from the interview on RTE this evening.
What a sad, sorry excuse for a human being.
What's with the Aldi combat dress?
Pity he didn't have enough left over for a bar of soap.
Jarry must be proud of his handiwork and legacy
From a proud Ayn fucking Rand disciple. How stupid are you?

Nesuno

Victim blaming.
No, not victim blaming. But clearly pointing out the possibility that tory/ loyalist scum were being deliberately protected by stitching up innocent people. Or doesn't that fit in with your loyalist narrative? Would you be so appalled if that turns out to be the case? It's ok though FG will love you.

Nesuno

Conscience is not something he and his fellow IRA members can have, killing innocent people then prepared for innocent people to do the life sentences for them is as low as can go. There is no redemption from that.
You're God now?

TakeitAll

And if he had come forward then what is the precedent?

Everytime the IRA kill someone the Brits arrest innocent people and frame them then hold them till the IRA people involved step forward?
Not sure what you are trying to say. Can you try again

TakeitAll

No, they are the logical outcome when you train young men to kill, dehumanise them, send them to another country and try to use extreme violence to terrify the local population into submitting to your will.

That is exactly the type of thing the Brits do all the time.
Sad and quite pathetic that this kind of anti Brit nonsense is still present among some. Probably the same clowns who follow English premier league, the Lions and aspects of British culture yet are anti British for no logical reason. Grow up.

Outlaw101

Sad and quite pathetic that this kind of anti Brit nonsense is still present among some. Probably the same clowns who follow English premier league, the Lions and aspects of British culture yet are anti British for no logical reason. Grow up.
Its not anti British it is British. It is what they do. What is pathetic is people like you who think that you can deny what is happening in front of everyone eyes. I would list the countries all over the world where they have done it but it would be pointless because everyone already knows they do it and where they do it.

The logic behind my reasoning is that I oppose the mass murder of innocent men, women and children.

Post-truth

I'll hazard a guess and say you're full of ************************e, not that it's any revelation

theloner

Buy Quality Biometric passports, driving license, identity cards, residence permits

We are the best producers of quality documents, with over 12 million of our documents circulating in the world.
We offer only original high-quality real and fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries such as USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not complete.

To get more information and place your order, just visit our website or contact us by e-mail or

Contact e-mails: contact (((((realdocproducers@gmail.com))))

General Support: (((((realdocproducers@gmail.com))))

SKYPE ADDRESS :::::pery.herison1

Website.........((((realdocumentproducers.com))))
Most sensible post on this thread so far...

rainmaker

Administrator
Its clear that the Birmingham Six were stitched up by the British state to protect the real bombers or people close to them. The security state had informers and agents inside the cell that carried out the bombing and protected them by falsely convicting innocent men.
I take it you have a credible link to that claim.

Last edited:

rainmaker

Administrator
I wouldn't lose any sleep over it lads.
What this poster is saying (and those endorsing his posts), is that the innocent people of Birmingham, indeed all the victims of IRA atrocities, got what they deserved. Birmingham, Kingsmill, Enniskillen, La Mon...

It's breathtaking stupidity that leads him to imagine he is able to accuse others of inhumanity.

Last edited:

Post-truth

Kinda slow on the draw Rainmaker, where's the sarge?

[video=youtube;L9nXfffeAIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9nXfffeAIU[/video]

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies