1974 Birmingham bombings, self confessed traitor of Ireland comes forward.

RodShaft

rainmaker

Administrator
You need to get off your high horse pal, the British caused and were responsible for the wholesale slaughter of mainly innocent's over many centuries and still occupy places they are not wanted as their mere presence cause wholesale division and hatred.
The same can be said of America - especially post WW2. And this poster is very specific, since 2001.

You do not get to accuse others of being warmongers & arms dealers in & to the ME without being laughed at for breathtaking hypocrisy. If that is your grievance I suggest you start addressing it in your own backyard first.

londonpride

The worlds top arms exporters/producers are The USA, Russia,China, France,Germany and the UK in that order. This has been the case for many years.

RasherHash

Good to hear.

As in it sounds like you'll be dead soon, so your vote won't matter.

Onwards and upwards.
But you might get hit by a bus so you'll be dead before him.

Onwards and upwards petunia

McTell

Twitter
No
I'm no defender of the Birmingham Bombings but that article is a very distorted version of events.

Not as distorted as the dead and wounded?

RasherHash

RasherHash

You'd know all about that...

UK sales of bombs and missiles to Saudi Arabia increase by almost 500% since start of Yemen war
Exclusive: Campaigners say ‘mountain of evidence’ shows British-made weapons being used to commit war crimes

UK sales of bombs and missiles to Saudi Arabia increase by almost 500% since start of Yemen war | The Independent
What I'd like to know is, who are the cúnts making these bombs, what responsibility do they have for the deaths, how can they sleep at night and most importantly, who makes money out of this mass murder?

Levellers

It is known to the British state who carried out the bombings. The British state will never reveal what really happened because of the Thomas Watt-Kenneth Littlejohn connection with the bombings.

McTell

Twitter
No

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies