• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

1987: Trump visits Moscow as honoured guest then spends $100k on ads criticising US foreign policy

Analyzer

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
It is to be expected that the KGB would have made significant effort to cultivate Trump on the trip they paid for

His spending so much, so soon after, criticising US foreign policy in a manner favorable to Russia...is indeed grounds for concern

Also his first contact with Semion Mogilevich's lucre preceeded that by a few years

Cyp

Mick Mac

Breaking News Alert!!!! CNN Exclusive
UN inspectors examining the ruin of a Moscow brothel circa 1987 have discovered the skeletal remains of a 6ft 3ins individual with big hair together with a passport belonging to a transitioning Soviet ex-shot putter named Donaldina Trumpskina!!!! Wolf Blitzer is on the case.....It's happened people ..Trump is not who he says he is .....
Transitioning you say?

If it turns out Trump is a transexual then all the SJWs will march for him.

He'll win huge. GoP voters will still vote for him

luggage

Tinfoil hat time. Hold the front page- "Businessman with Global Ambitions found in Possession of Passport." 1987 FFS.And he was against Reagan.Jayzuzzz, this is shark-jumping raised to the level of art. LO bleedin L
Says the poster linking to Alex Jones as evidence.

Wagmore

Says the poster linking to Alex Jones as evidence.
Alex Jones is a pariah for the alt-left.Shows he must be doing something right. I'll think for myself thanks very much.What would you do?Ban him I'm sure

luggage

Alex Jones is a pariah for the alt-left.Shows he must be doing something right. I'll think for myself thanks very much.What would you do?Ban him I'm sure
The parents of two children killed at Sandy Hook elementary school in 2012 sued Alex Jones, the host of InfoWars, who had derided the shooting as fake and possibly staged by the government.

Leonard Pozner and Veronique De La Rosa, parents of Noah Pozner, filed a lawsuit against Jones, InfoWars LLC and Free Speech Systems LLC. In 2017, InfoWars accused De La Rosa of being an actor, rather than the parent of a child killed in the Connecticut mass shooting, according to the complaint.

“This conspiracy theory, which has been pushed by InfoWars and Mr. Jones since the day of the shooting, alleges that the Sandy Hook massacre did not happen, or that it was staged by the government and concealed using actors, and that the parents of the victims are participants in a horrifying cover-up,” the parents said. In one instance, Jones posted a video titled “Sandy Hook Vampires Exposed.”

Alex Jones Being Sued by Parents of Sandy Hook Victims | Time

What a beacon of enlightenment.

Wagmore

The parents of two children killed at Sandy Hook elementary school in 2012 sued Alex Jones, the host of InfoWars, who had derided the shooting as fake and possibly staged by the government.

Leonard Pozner and Veronique De La Rosa, parents of Noah Pozner, filed a lawsuit against Jones, InfoWars LLC and Free Speech Systems LLC. In 2017, InfoWars accused De La Rosa of being an actor, rather than the parent of a child killed in the Connecticut mass shooting, according to the complaint.

“This conspiracy theory, which has been pushed by InfoWars and Mr. Jones since the day of the shooting, alleges that the Sandy Hook massacre did not happen, or that it was staged by the government and concealed using actors, and that the parents of the victims are participants in a horrifying cover-up,” the parents said. In one instance, Jones posted a video titled “Sandy Hook Vampires Exposed.”

Alex Jones Being Sued by Parents of Sandy Hook Victims | Time

What a beacon of enlightenment.
You'll know also that he's defending himself against the accusation. Claims biased media have distorted what he stated..That could never happen eh??!!.So much Liberal hate directed against Jones.Like I say, has to be doing something right.

O'Quisling

By the way.....I want to know how many of grandees of the Irish Looper Party, who are sitting on phat ministerial pensions......also got warm receptions in Moscow in the 1980s ????
A stopped clock might tell the right time twice a day but a broken record does not Analyse

johnnypockets

Your attempts to deflect are absolutely pathetic.

In order to help you understand the concern, pretend Barack Obama, not Donald Trump, was the person mentioned in the OP.

Now do you see the problem?
He's mighty flustered over it though. Its hilarious what a hold the satsuma has over him :lol:

GDPR

Trump went on an all expenses paid trip to Moscow in 1987

Politico - The Hidden History of Trump’s First Trip to Moscow

Then blasted US foreign policy after, calling for a retreat from world affairs. He paid $100k for the newspaper ads...

Politico - When Donald Trump Hated Ronald Reagan

[video=youtube;U06jlgpMtQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs[/video]

Cyp
"The urgent subject: how to improve agent recruitment. The general urged his officers to be more “creative.” ... KGB officers should “make bolder use of material incentives”: money. And use flattery, an important tool."

Its almost as if they gave that directive with Donald in mind...

“Are pride, arrogance, egoism, ambition or vanity among subject’s natural characteristics?"

No sh*t, Sherlovski.

I wonder what files the CIA have on Trump from that period ....

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
"The urgent subject: how to improve agent recruitment. The general urged his officers to be more “creative.” ... KGB officers should “make bolder use of material incentives”: money. And use flattery, an important tool."

Its almost as if they gave that directive with Donald in mind...

“Are pride, arrogance, egoism, ambition or vanity among subject’s natural characteristics?"

No sh*t, Sherlovski.

I wonder what files the CIA have on Trump from that period ....
CIA pentration of Russian Intelligence was poor at that time, recall that Robert Hanssen and Aldrich Ames ratted out much of the network

Cyp

GDPR

CIA pentration of Russian Intelligence was poor at that time, recall that Robert Hanssen and Aldrich Ames ratted out much of the network

Cyp
I think its still not that hot, because they seem to need the British and other Euros for HUMINT, whatever their dominance in SIGINT.

JCR

You'll know also that he's defending himself against the accusation. Claims biased media have distorted what he stated..That could never happen eh??!!.So much Liberal hate directed against Jones.Like I say, has to be doing something right.
He is indeed, if you call making a fortune of the naïve in society "right".

You buy any of that "silver" he was selling and telling people to drink?

Lol and all that.

showbandmanager

This post alone destroys any credibility you have discussing anything on here .

No sane , decent , inteligent adult whether left or right , Democrat or Republican would give any time to Alex Jones and his f**ked up conspiracy theories

luggage

Distorted? The video is up online for all to see. Of course Alex has never done anything like this before

Alex Jones, a prominent conspiracy theorist and the host of a popular right-wing radio show, has apologized for helping to spread and promote the hoax known as Pizzagate.

The admission on Friday by Mr. Jones, the host of “The Alex Jones Show” and the operator of the website Infowars, was striking. In addition to promoting the Pizzagate conspiracy theory, he has contended that the Sept. 11 attacks were inside jobs carried out by the United States government and that the 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., was a hoax concocted by those hostile to the Second Amendment.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/25/business/alex-jones-pizzagate-apology-comet-ping-pong.html

The incendiary far-right conspiracy theorist and radio show host retracted and apologized for a previous report that accused yogurt maker Chobani of supporting "migrant rapists" who spread disease in the company's Twin Falls, Idaho, home base.

In a video message posted to YouTube Wednesday, Jones admitted he made "certain statements" on InfoWars -- the name of his YouTube channel -- about Chobani "that I now understand to be wrong."

"The tweets and video have now been retracted and will not be re-posted. On behalf of InfoWars, I regret that we mischaracterized Chobani, its employees and the people of Twin Falls, Idaho, the way we did," he said.

InfoWars' Alex Jones apologizes for saying Chobani supports 'migrant rapists'

Not sure if an apology will help him this time.

showbandmanager

Distorted? The video is up online for all to see. Of course Alex has never done anything like this before

Alex Jones, a prominent conspiracy theorist and the host of a popular right-wing radio show, has apologized for helping to spread and promote the hoax known as Pizzagate.

The admission on Friday by Mr. Jones, the host of “The Alex Jones Show” and the operator of the website Infowars, was striking. In addition to promoting the Pizzagate conspiracy theory, he has contended that the Sept. 11 attacks were inside jobs carried out by the United States government and that the 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., was a hoax concocted by those hostile to the Second Amendment.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/25/business/alex-jones-pizzagate-apology-comet-ping-pong.html

The incendiary far-right conspiracy theorist and radio show host retracted and apologized for a previous report that accused yogurt maker Chobani of supporting "migrant rapists" who spread disease in the company's Twin Falls, Idaho, home base.

In a video message posted to YouTube Wednesday, Jones admitted he made "certain statements" on InfoWars -- the name of his YouTube channel -- about Chobani "that I now understand to be wrong."

"The tweets and video have now been retracted and will not be re-posted. On behalf of InfoWars, I regret that we mischaracterized Chobani, its employees and the people of Twin Falls, Idaho, the way we did," he said.

InfoWars' Alex Jones apologizes for saying Chobani supports 'migrant rapists'

Not sure if an apology will help him this time.
Hopefully not and he's ruined

Cdebru

Trump went on an all expenses paid trip to Moscow in 1987

[video=youtube;U06jlgpMtQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs[/video]

Cyp

Great National Anthem though

Wagmore

He is indeed, if you call making a fortune of the naïve in society "right".

You buy any of that "silver" he was selling and telling people to drink?

Lol and all that.
Agree-that looks dodgy.But in his defence, it helps pay the type of bills that "philanthropist" George Soros stumps for with comparable leftist organisations like media matters. Haven't made ny mind up about Jones.Only discovered him after Bill O Reilly got KO'ed. He sure is despised by Liberal eliite and Obozoid dumbographic.That is enough to make me a fan

GDPR

This post alone destroys any credibility you have discussing anything on here .

No sane , decent , inteligent adult whether left or right , Democrat or Republican would give any time to Alex Jones and his f**ked up conspiracy theories
And people wonder why Putin is "popular" with total control of Russian politics, civil society, and the media?

Because dumb-f*ucks believe Alex Jones, when they still have a choice to disregard him entirely.

razorblade

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies