• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

1987: Trump visits Moscow as honoured guest then spends $100k on ads criticising US foreign policy

Wagmore

Distorted? The video is up online for all to see. Of course Alex has never done anything like this before

Alex Jones, a prominent conspiracy theorist and the host of a popular right-wing radio show, has apologized for helping to spread and promote the hoax known as Pizzagate.

The admission on Friday by Mr. Jones, the host of “The Alex Jones Show” and the operator of the website Infowars, was striking. In addition to promoting the Pizzagate conspiracy theory, he has contended that the Sept. 11 attacks were inside jobs carried out by the United States government and that the 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., was a hoax concocted by those hostile to the Second Amendment.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/25/business/alex-jones-pizzagate-apology-comet-ping-pong.html

The incendiary far-right conspiracy theorist and radio show host retracted and apologized for a previous report that accused yogurt maker Chobani of supporting "migrant rapists" who spread disease in the company's Twin Falls, Idaho, home base.

In a video message posted to YouTube Wednesday, Jones admitted he made "certain statements" on InfoWars -- the name of his YouTube channel -- about Chobani "that I now understand to be wrong."

"The tweets and video have now been retracted and will not be re-posted. On behalf of InfoWars, I regret that we mischaracterized Chobani, its employees and the people of Twin Falls, Idaho, the way we did," he said.

InfoWars' Alex Jones apologizes for saying Chobani supports 'migrant rapists'

Not sure if an apology will help him this time.
Time will tell.NYT is fake news when it comes to Jones.All the Liberal media is.Jones has given outfits like Project Veritas exposure on his network and he'll never be forgotton for it.I don't trust him totally, but, for good reason I trust him much more than I would the NYT, CNN etc on anything. Know that's sad.The sadder thing is I know I"m right to not trust the MSM frauds

Wagmore

And people wonder why Putin is "popular" with total control of Russian politics, civil society, and the media?

Because dumb-f*ucks believe Alex Jones, when they still have a choice to disregard him entirely.
Dumb-****************************** and Deplorables I guess.World would be much better if everyone drank the same brand of Koolaid that has you spouting your fakery I take it

GDPR

Dumb-****************************** and Deplorables I guess.World would be much better if everyone drank the same brand of Koolaid that has you spouting your fakery I take it
Its simple, stoopid. The more we learn, the more we realise how greatly we underestimated the heavy reliance of so many in the GOP leadership orbit on capital from those with ties to Russia...and the clearer it gets that more ties will be revealed shortly.

You fell for it, because you just like the feels. The people who told you they were standing up for the lil man are the biggest sharks and oligarchs ever. Alex Jones is just a nothing - a court jester for them. Keeps people like you distracted.

Analyzer

Santa Claus....wears red....the very young believe him....then people grow up and regard him as an embarrassment....he promises loads of free stuff....provided you obey his expectations....and of course....somebody else gets stuck with the bill....

GDPR

Santa Claus....wears red....the very young believe him....then people grow up and regard him as an embarrassment....he promises loads of free stuff....provided you obey his expectations....and of course....somebody else gets stuck with the bill....
Much as Trump is finding out about his decades long involvement with the Russians.

O'Quisling

. . . . . . .Alex Jones is just a nothing - a court jester for them. Keeps people like you distracted.
He's a Disinformation Agent.

"Always Follow the Money!"
- the Deep throat Whistle-blower

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
https://newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate
In 1984, a Russian émigré named David Bogatin went shopping for apartments in New York City. The 38-year-old had arrived in America seven years before, with just $3 in his pocket. But for a former pilot in the Soviet Army—his specialty had been shooting down Americans over North Vietnam—he had clearly done quite well for himself. Bogatin wasn’t hunting for a place in Brighton Beach, the Brooklyn enclave known as “Little Odessa” for its large population of immigrants from the Soviet Union. Instead, he was fixated on the glitziest apartment building on Fifth Avenue, a gaudy, 58-story edifice with gold-plated fixtures and a pink-marble atrium: Trump Tower.
The Russian plunked down $6 million to buy not one or two, but five luxury condos. The big check apparently caught the attention of the owner. According to Wayne Barrett, who investigated the deal for the Village Voice, Trump personally attended the closing, along with Bogatin.

If the transaction seemed suspicious—multiple apartments for a single buyer who appeared to have no legitimate way to put his hands on that much money—there may have been a reason. At the time, Russian mobsters were beginning to invest in high-end real estate, which offered an ideal vehicle to launder money from their criminal enterprises.
In 1987, just three years after he attended the closing with Trump, Bogatin pleaded guilty to taking part in a massive gasoline-bootlegging scheme with Russian mobsters. After he fled the country, the government seized his five condos at Trump Tower, saying that he had purchased them to “launder money, to shelter and hide assets.” A Senate investigation into organized crime later revealed that Bogatin was a leading figure in the Russian mob in New York. His family ties, in fact, led straight to the top: His brother ran a $150 million stock scam with none other than Semion Mogilevich, whom the FBI considers the “boss of bosses” of the Russian mafia.
Cyp

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
See above post, watch for these 3 names:

Semion Mogilevich
Felix Sater (related to the above)
Tevfik Arif (the handler)

Cyp

owedtojoy

Trump went on an all expenses paid trip to Moscow in 1987

Politico - The Hidden History of Trump’s First Trip to Moscow

Then blasted US foreign policy after, calling for a retreat from world affairs. He paid $100k for the newspaper ads...

Politico - When Donald Trump Hated Ronald Reagan

[video=youtube;U06jlgpMtQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs[/video]

Cyp
Trump always got more "respect" in Russia.

the Russians saw Trump as someone who would be useful to them, and boy how right they were!

Trump has been a Kept Man of Russian oligarchs since about 2006.

That is why a forsensic audit of his tax returns would be poison for him.

stanley

It's basically Trump getting his annual review from his boss.

Trump's underlying personal weakness is cash, Putin has plenty of it, supply and demand equation.

Problem is getting the cash to Trump as he cannot explain it to IRS.

Ahern has a similar problem but on a much smaller scale.

valamhic

Trump's underlying personal weakness is cash, Putin has plenty of it, supply and demand equation.

Problem is getting the cash to Trump as he cannot explain it to IRS.

Ahern has a similar problem but on a much smaller scale.
Show us another President who refused to take his salary?

Dame_Enda

Its not unusual for a businessperson to speak in glowing terms about a country that is making positive noises towards them. Its certainly not illegal. I would point out that that was the Glasnost era and that trade could have been seen as part of encouraging Glasnost.

Leftwing politicians like Blair, Clinton and Schroder have the vast majority of responsibility for expanded economic ties between the West and Russia, particularly through Nordstream which Schroder is on the board of. There is a lot of selective amnesia on the Left right now regarding Russia.

stanley

Show us another President who refused to take his salary?

Salary is peanuts when put beside his borrowings and various bankruptcies, taking a salary would lead to disclosures with IRS and this is something he does not want to do.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies