• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

2 Boys(13) Arrested over Murder of Ana Kreigel(14)

seanof

If the judge has ruled that there is to be no further publication of any evidence in the trial, then how come the Indo published this:

Because of this: Ana Kriégel murder trial: judge limits media reporting restrictions to one outlet

Politics matters

What's the point in rehabilitation then, the whole point is to allow people back in to society.
Some people are beyond rehabilitation.

Robbing handbags, joyriding or selling drugs those are the sorts of youth offenders the system should concern itself with.

There is no hope for these lads; they are teenagers, they have known or should have known right from wrong since before they can remember.

MsDaisyC

Which media outlet has been banned?
My money is on the Daily Fail who seem to report every aspect of this girl's death with their lad in their hand.

artfoley56

Strangely enough, that hasn't been reported, as far as I can see.
I'd say tomorrow's front pages will tell their own story

Sweet Darling

If convicted of murder they will not be out in seven years or anything like it. I have no idea of the backgrounds of these two people and neither do you so you're simply engaging in speculation. Clearly given the evidence that has emerged so far it would indicate that both accused have very serious issues and they will need to be addressed. 'Hanging' as you advocate will solve nothing except to appeal to some violent lust for so called justice on your behalf.
Hanging the evil fu£kers is more cost effective. With predictable results.

Wagmore

What have they done to you now? :rolleyes:
Was commenting on press blackout aimed at protecting the anonymity and sensitivities of the two little scrotes that did this. Scumbags still claiming to be innocent--trial won't be brought to a finish once the weight of evidence is brought to bear.Thankfully, judge saw sense since I posted the above. In fairness to judge, press are scumbags. There was no need for "body was naked' headlines.

Politics matters

Anything that makes life easier for the scrotes who did this is a bad thing
Not 'scrotes'. Scrotes rob handbags, cars and smash telephone boxes.

These two are evil, they cannot be helped.

Of course, it is a waste of their lives but they must remain in prison until the day they die.

Herr Rommel

Of course, it is a waste of their lives but they must remain in prison until the day they die.
Keep them alive until they turn 18 and then hang them. Having that death sentence waiting for them when they turn eighteen would be perfect justice. Or else throw them into the adult population in prison once the case is over.

parentheses

Not gonna happen. I presume they won't even get a life sentence. It'll be something like the jamie Bulger killers

Wagmore

Not gonna happen. I presume they won't even get a life sentence. It'll be something like the jamie Bulger killers
That's what I fear. All messed up in this country. Legal system mostly populated by silver spooned Libbies who hate themselves and have been brainwashed by their Jesuit educators like McVerry into thinking that it could have been different for the vermin that do this sort of thing if their parents could afford to have sent them on an Erasmus

Wagmore

Once a scrote always a scrote---same sociopathic mentality-zero empathy

Emily Davison

That's what I fear. All messed up in this country. Legal system mostly populated by silver spooned Libbies who hate themselves and have been brainwashed by their Jesuit educators like McVerry into thinking that it could have been different for the vermin that do this sort of thing if their parents could afford to have sent them on an Erasmus
You know zero about the two teenagers. Know zero about how they’ve been brought up, zero about where they were educated etc.

Strawberry

The Bulger killers did get a life sentence, with a minimum tariff of 8 years. That's why they're on licence for life and under the supervision of a parole officer.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies