• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

2 Boys(13) Arrested over Murder of Ana Kreigel(14)

MsDaisyC

All said and done, they are damaged goods. and need to be removed from the tribe
All said and done, your parents did a rubbish job. Can we remove them from "the tribe" first?

No I'm only fifteen, so easy on the sweetcheeks.
Sure you are, sweetcheeks. Is it mammy or daddy who writes your posts for you?

Last edited:

edg

I
If they're convicted they'll be locked up for ten years or so. By the time they're released I will have forgotten all about the case and so will you.
You will forget about one of Irelands most heinous crimes in just ten short years?
I won't. I was almost in tears reading about this case, and I have worked on and read some horrific cases in the past.

If there was a thumbs down button for your post you can be assured many would click it.

Kilbarry

Politics matters said:
Not 'scrotes'. Scrotes rob handbags, cars and smash telephone boxes.

These two are evil, they cannot be helped.

Of course, it is a waste of their lives but they must remain in prison until the day they die.[?QUOTE]

Once a scrote always a scrote---same sociopathic mentality-zero empathy
Not sure where to put this story but it probably shouldn't be just thrown away and forgotten with today's newspaper. It's about teenager behaviour at Dublin's Grand Canal Dock during the summer
One business owner said she witnessed a teenager behaving like "an animal" outside her premises.

"Once the summer comes in, they are always out with their tinnies. They sit outside and drink. The girls are worse than the guys. They're always in and out of the premises trying to change their wet gear in our toilets after swimming in the canal," she said.

"One day a girl came out of our toilets dripping wet and left a trail of water all the way to the door. There are no toilets or changing facilities outside for them. I said to her 'would you ever just bring a towel to wrap around yourself and change outside.' That is all I said.

"She walked outside and pulled down her pants and defecated right in front of me. Now that's not second-hand, that's not hearsay, that happened to me in broad daylight at 5pm. You wouldn't expect it from an animal.

Journalist Niamh Horan starts by highlighting Grand Canal Dock's features - chic wine bars, outdoor terraces, "piece of urban heaven" modern architecture and the clientele that pack it from morn to night including "Millennials, techies and hipsters". Maybe it's not just the swimming opportunity (and lack of changing facilities) that attract the loutish behaviour but the chance of insulting the upper class?

Kilbarry

Other article on same page of Sunday Indo

"Cut Parents Social Benefits if Their Children Run Riot" subheading "Former Minister in call to fine parents over bad behaviour"

It's Willie O'Dea Fianna Fail's spokesman on social protection saying some parents are allowing their children to run riot and make life a misery for elderly people and families in communities across the country. The article also quotes Luas operator Transdev on its security team having problems with children as young as nine in south Dublin (south of Sandyford on Green Line). "Kids aged nine to 15 years can be a most troublesome group. Loud and fearless, they don't understand their behaviour is upsetting others."

I think they understand well enough -i.e. that at that age there is very little that the authorities can do about them!

LISTOWEL MAN

Other article on same page of Sunday Indo

"Cut Parents Social Benefits if Their Children Run Riot" subheading "Former Minister in call to fine parents over bad behaviour"

It's Willie O'Dea Fianna Fail's spokesman on social protection saying some parents are allowing their children to run riot and make life a misery for elderly people and families in communities across the country. The article also quotes Luas operator Transdev on its security team having problems with children as young as nine in south Dublin (south of Sandyford on Green Line). "Kids aged nine to 15 years can be a most troublesome group. Loud and fearless, they don't understand their behaviour is upsetting others."

I think they understand well enough -i.e. that at that age there is very little that the authorities can do about them!
O'Dea hates the rubberbandits

Kilbarry

One business owner said she witnessed a teenager behaving like "an animal" outside her premises.

"Once the summer comes in, they are always out with their tinnies. They sit outside and drink. The girls are worse than the guys. They're always in and out of the premises trying to change their wet gear in our toilets after swimming in the canal," she said.

"One day a girl came out of our toilets dripping wet and left a trail of water all the way to the door. There are no toilets or changing facilities outside for them. I said to her 'would you ever just bring a towel to wrap around yourself and change outside.' That is all I said.

"She walked outside and pulled down her pants and defecated right in front of me. Now that's not second-hand, that's not hearsay, that happened to me in broad daylight at 5pm. You wouldn't expect it from an animal.

Journalist Niamh Horan starts by highlighting Grand Canal Dock's features - chic wine bars, outdoor terraces, "piece of urban heaven" modern architecture and the clientele that pack it from morn to night including "Millennials, techies and hipsters". Maybe it's not just the swimming opportunity (and lack of changing facilities) that attract the loutish behaviour but the chance of insulting the upper class?
Not quite on the point but still. I recall one occasion on which the late Frank McCourt, of "Angela's Ashes" fame, commented on the savage gang warfare in Limerick which was well under way in his lifetime
His comment was along the lines that he was surprised that the end of Catholic Church influence had not solved Limerick's problems. I bet he was asked the question more than once (it was such an obvious one) - but a liberal icon must not be depicted as an idiot!

yosef shompeter

I'm almost afraid to comment on this trial, the crime is that bad.
It certainly is a blot on the policies that this and previous governments have pursued so I was kind of suspicious about how they would try to steer the media and information policy,
The media are doing an OK job. But at first I thought there was some sort of manipulation going on: Flooding the media and airwaves with stories of that owld lad from Tiperary and his former mott (Like who gives a monkeys about that?) and overshadowing/ drowning out the crime of the decade.

Kilbarry

It certainly is a blot on the policies that this and previous governments have pursued so I was kind of suspicious about how they would try to steer the media and information policy,
The media are doing an OK job. But at first I thought there was some sort of manipulation going on: Flooding the media and airwaves with stories of that owld lad from Tiperary and his former mott (Like who gives a monkeys about that?) and overshadowing/ drowning out the crime of the decade.
IF they are convicted they would have been 13 at the time of the murder and are 14 now. The media will not be allowed to give a lot of information about them.

There was a savage gang rape in Co Clare in 2004 where 4 teenagers and one adult in his 20s raped a woman. The adult got about 20 years and the teenagers each got a fraction of that. As far as I recall the actual leader of the gang was one of them (aged about 16) and NOT the adult! One of the teenagers was released after a few years, immediately committed a violent crime again and hanged himself in prison - he may have been the leader.

THAT could easily have ended in the murder of the woman as well, although she was an adult so indeed the present crime could be called the worst in the history of the State. (The Crime of OUR Century!)

Sweet Darling

Don't be silly Government did not murder that child. She was murdered by evil scum.

McTell

Twitter
No
Her blood was found on "Boy A's" boots, on a billet, and on a concrete block with her hair on it used after the murder.

Her poor parents, none of us can imagine going thru a thing like this.

bang bang

Not 'scrotes'. Scrotes rob handbags, cars and smash telephone boxes.

These two are evil, they cannot be helped.

Of course, it is a waste of their lives but they must remain in prison until the day they die.
They should certainly remain for a very long time, I believe at least one of them is a psychopath and probably will always be a danger to the public and can never be safely released.

bang bang

They are old enough to know right from wrong. if not, then cage them.
Your view of wanting their backgrounds taken into account is typical middleclass arrogance, that people just because they are from poor areas are potential criminals and should be watched.
Lesson. It's not where you are from, it's Who you are from.
Agree totally, my Dad always said that growing up three boys three girls they had nothing, all left school early and worked hard. Not one of them was ever in trouble with the guards because they were brought up right.

Herr Rommel

Not surprising! Did you question the nationalities of the parents of other killers like, say, Graham Dwyer, Alan Hawe, Pearse Macauley etc?
The two animals up on the murder charge are more than young enough to be children of the "New Irish" so I think it's a valid question.

The men involved in the cases you mention are well out of that particular age range.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies