14. Northern Ireland?
15. A Federal Europe?
16. The Irish Language?
17. Social Welfare?
18. Immigration?
19. US Military Planes in Shannon?
20. A rotating Taoiseach?

badinage

Can we stop using the term "Empty Enda" by the way? I'm not a Fine Gael supporter, but its a really silly, cartoonish term.

badinage

Right you've changed the title to "must".

Should you not change it to "20 Questions I'd like Enda Kenny to Answer" ? Because I don't see why he "must" answer them.

Sure when he starts coming out with a few policies..
Yes quite. I did understand the reason behind the nickname. I think it is childish regardless though.

Its like BarryW referring to Mary Loo (I think that was BarryW anyway)

jjcarroll

Website
www.semper-idem.eu
smiffy said:
When were these questions put to him?
Smiffy, are you an idiot?

The 05th of September 2005 at 23:42 [sic].

And six munutes later, no answer! Empty Enda indeed!

Potential coaliation in tatters!

Word from Cavan is that there is a seanad nomination for the ever sharp and relevant, TKwhiskers, for collapsing the credibility of Enda Kenny with another genius post.

hiding behind a poster

TKwhiskers said:
smiffy said:
When were these questions put to him?
Right Here, Right Now...

I think Enda has better things to do with his time than answer your juvenile nonsense. However, there is one question that needs to be answered, TK - and right here, right now, too.

"Do you have to work hard on being such an idiot, or does it come naturally?"

smiffy

Website
cedarlounge.wordpress.com
TKwhiskers said:
badinage said:
Right you've changed the title to "must".

Should you not change it to "20 Questions I'd like Enda Kenny to Answer" ?
no.
He's under no obligation to answer questions put to him on an internet board by some idiotic member of Ogra Fianna Fail, so the title is still inaccurate.

badinage

well why "must" he answer them? Are you going to kill his children if he doesn't or something? Are you threatening an elected official?

hiding behind a poster

badinage said:
Can we stop using the term "Empty Enda" by the way? I'm not a Fine Gael supporter, but its a really silly, cartoonish term.

Its a bit like 1997 in the UK, when the Tories tried to attach the title "Phony Tony" to Blair - given their own lack of credibilty on the issue of honesty, it backfired fairly spectacularly, making them look like a bunch of frat-boys.

geraghd

Im glad to see no one actually replied with policy type answers, giving the due lack of respect the post deserves! I mean the very first question was on benchmarking. :roll:

Rocky

smiffy said:
geraghd said:
Im glad to see no one actually replied with policy type answers, giving the due lack of respect the post deserves! I mean the very first question was on benchmarking. :roll:
Well TKWhiskers doesn't want just anyone to answer. He wants 'Empty Enda' :)roll:) to respond to him personally.
:lol: Thankfully Enda has better things to do.

badinage

geraghd said:
Im glad to see no one actually replied with policy type answers :
Take into account that the thread title was originally "20 Questions Empty Enda Won't Answer" or something like that.

So obviously the first replies are going to question whether these questions have actually been put to him and he's refusing to answer them, as the thread title implied. Considering TKWhiskers is a fanatical FFer, people tend to treat such threads started by him with a healthy dose of skeptcism.

Biffo

geraghd said:
There may be another explanation as to why nobody actually answered with "policy type answers".

CJH

There may be another explanation as to why nobody actually answered with "policy type answers
Yeah, ad hominem attacks are so much easier

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies