2016-17 Football Season: This Time it's Personal...

The European Championships may still be on but the fixture lists are out for the new season, starting for the Premier League August 13th, the more civilized Football League a week before...

But more urgently, Luton start away to Plymouth on August 6th, and have Aston Villa at home in the League Cup, now called the EFL Cup, soon afterwards.

Will the dark forces led by Pep, Maureen, and the Conte exact retribution upon the Jedi knights of Obi Wan Ranieri?

PBP voter

In before Betson.

Liverpool will win the domestic treble.

Man utd will finish bottom. Jose will be gone by X mas.

Betson

Big call by Vardy , also will make a perfect ending to sign off on in the upcoming movie of his life.

Really thought he would jump at the chance to go to a big club in his final years, huge boost for Leicester , but can they hand on to any of the others in demand?

D

Deleted member 48908

It will be very, very difficult for them to hang on to Kante.

soubresauts

Arsenal will have it won with two games to go.
But City will have extra pep in their step.

Anyone predicting the Champions League this season?

The Euros results show, once again, that the only sensible betting is on the horses. As Eamon Dunphy might say.

D

Deleted member 48908

But City will have extra pep in their step.

Anyone predicting the Champions League this season?

The Euros results show, once again, that the only sensible betting is on the horses. As Eamon Dunphy might say.
They might have a Pep in their step, but Tony Pulis and his orcs give no focks about Pep. Fourth or maybe even fifth beckons for Pep, depending on how successful the bus parking goes at Old Trafford.

Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs for top three.

Betson

With all the excitement of our win last night elsewhere the 'Zlatan' was bringing the Curtin down on his international career , did not see last nights game but it looks as if yet again with him the talk and the hype amounted to lot more than the end product.

I assume they will announce his arrival at Man Utd in the next few days with his mega contract , I think this will turn out to be the dud signing of the season considering what they will give him every week in money and the very little he will give in return in end product.

D

Deleted member 48908

With all the excitement of our win last night elsewhere the 'Zlatan' was bringing the Curtin down on his international career , did not see last nights game but it looks as if yet again with him the talk and the hype amounted to lot more than the end product.

I assume they will announce his arrival at Man Utd in the next few days with his mega contract , I think this will turn out to be the dud signing of the season considering what they will give him every week in money and the very little he will give in return in end product.
I believe it is worth many millions to him if that announcement is delayed until the first of July.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies