• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

2016-17 Football Season: This Time it's Personal...

Betson

Serious prospect of making big money betting next season, if you go diametrically against Betson's picks 80% of the time...:cool:
If you went by my bets the season just gone you would be up a nice few quid. Some Jealous people here just focused on the very few that went wrong , but overall I was happy with the winnings this year.

Betson

According to the Financial Times, the average number of viewers on Sky Sports’ live channels fell 14 per cent this past season, with total viewing hours suffering a fall of 6 per cent.

Sky suffer record drop in viewers for Prem games - Football365

I hope none of you lot are watching these games illegally on streams. Think of poor sky.
:-(
Some amount of pubs dropping it as well , it costs a fortune for a pub to buy a years subscription and you still don't have all the games such as the ones on BT.

A good few of the pubs are also using the dodgy boxes now as well , but it is a risky business , I think they offer a reward now if you snitch on a pub.

eoghanacht

Serious prospect of making big money betting next season, if you go diametrically against Betson's picks 80% of the time...:cool:
He told me England would walk it against Scotland, so I says it'll be a draw so.

Never placed the bet.

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
If you went by my bets the season just gone you would be up a nice few quid. Some Jealous people here just focused on the very few that went wrong , but overall I was happy with the winnings this year.
Love your chutzpah Betson:cool:. Will do a head to head with you next season if your on ( and you may well be as prescient as you believe you are)

statsman

According to the Financial Times, the average number of viewers on Sky Sports’ live channels fell 14 per cent this past season, with total viewing hours suffering a fall of 6 per cent.

Sky suffer record drop in viewers for Prem games - Football365

I hope none of you lot are watching these games illegally on streams. Think of poor sky.
:-(
The day Sky can no longer make money from broadcasting the games, there won't be any illegal streaming

Round tower

Love your chutzpah Betson:cool:. Will do a head to head with you next season if your on ( and you may well be as prescient as you believe you are)
Their is 2 different predictor sites, one is Talk sport Predictor and Super 6 they cost nothing, lets all interested enter their predictions each week and at the end of the season see who is best, the last couple of years their has been a Politics.ie league on the fantasy football but only a few ever entered

Last edited:

Round tower

Well, you have a chance to see Griezmann tonight...

Going on the past season, he looks much more like 100m than Pogba.
He was brilliant last night against Eng., which France beat them with 10 men, the video ref. was in use adjudicated on a penalty appeal and the sending off of the CB, both correct although the sending off in a friendly could be a little harsh

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies