2017-18 Football Season: Who's the b*****d in the black? (Original Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixture lists are out...

Premier League 2017-18 fixtures: Chelsea host Burnley on opening day - BBC Sport

Premier League season starts the 12th August. Chelsea home to Burnley, Tottenham away to Newcastle (then first match at Wembley is against Chelsea the following week), Man City away to Brighton.

Luton spaffed their chance to win promotion by conceding a last-minute goal so are stuck in League Two again. But this year I'm confident that they will finally do it, bringing on years more disappointment in League One...

Last edited:

Clanrickard

Wenger out!

Betson

I think this is going to a good season for Liverpool , fancy them to win the title.

Round tower

Fixture lists are out...

Premier League 2017-18 fixtures: Chelsea host Burnley on opening day - BBC Sport

Premier League season starts the 22nd August. Chelsea home to Burnley, Tottenham away to Newcastle (then first match at Wembley is against Chelsea the following week), Man City away to Brighton.

Luton spaffed their chance to win promotion by conceding a last-minute goal so are stuck in League Two again. But this year I'm confident that they will finally do it, bringing on years more disappointment in League One...

Not a good start to this thread, that the start of the season does not start on Tuesday the 22nd but on Sat. the 12th, the opening 5 or 6 weeks of the season each has a top 6 clash from last season.

Last edited:

statsman

I think this is going to a good season for Liverpool , fancy them to win the title.
I'd imagine that they'll win by about 100 seats. But then refuse to play in Europe because Brexit is Brexit.

D

Deleted member 48908

I'll call it now. One of the teams on that fixture list will go on to win the Premier League.

Except for Tottenham.

Hunter-Gatherer

I'm still amazed at how many irish people support teams in cities that the irish no longer emigrate to.

By all means support a London team or maybe another big city. But Leeds ? come off it. The irish stopped emigrating to Leeds in significant numbers before Thatcher was on the throne. And as for Everton. That irish connection dates back to the invention of the steam engine, and not long thereafter.

Round tower

I'm still amazed at how many irish people support teams in cities that the irish no longer emigrate to.

By all means support a London team or maybe another big city. But Leeds ? come off it. The irish stopped emigrating to Leeds in significant numbers before Thatcher was on the throne. And as for Everton. That irish connection dates back to the invention of the steam engine, and not long thereafter.

So is Coleman, Gibson, Mc Carthy in the last couple of seasons not Irish, what was the last Irish man to have played for Liverpool

between the bridges

[/B]

So is Coleman, Gibson, Mc Carthy in the last couple of seasons not Irish, what was the last Irish man to have played for Liverpool
Pfft all that matters to all loyal Irish Liverpool fans is that the mighty Reds were founded by an Orangeman, tisn't that right lads...

waves at dancer...

statsman

Any big predictions for the coming season.
Maureen to leave ManU.

Arsenal to sign 4 small midfielders.

City to sell 5 defenders and sign all the remaining small midfielders in the world.

Chelsea for the league.

GDPR

I'll call it now. One of the teams on that fixture list will go on to win the Premier League.

Except for Tottenham.
Swine.

My hopes aren't even awake yet and you're killing them.

There will forever be bad blood between us from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies