2017: Kinahan v Hutchs

amsterdemmetje

No one is stopping you. However, a word to the wise.
1. You have to get organised. Cops and Provos don't want dissidents to get organised.
2. You need lots of cash to buy hardware and more. Best way is organised crime, which brings risks and competition.
3. There's a good chance they will ventilate you.

I cannot see Kinahan putting that show together. He has to have big friends.
Would you not just sort the two gangs out yerself or do you have anytime between offering to sort out posters here in person?

PeaceGoalie

Would you not just sort the two gangs out yerself or do you have anytime between offering to sort out posters here in person?
I was hoping you'd make a good comment. Hope springs eternal.

Kinahan's gang is getting to a stage no one will sort them out

PeaceGoalie

Thanks,
I didn't know that the FG Mitchell brothers were cousins to the "penguin".

Is Justin Keating related also?
Keating was ex Labour and CPI. Linked to nefarious dealings. Though the FG Mitchells disowned their cousin, much like what happened to the Croppy Boy, all that money has to buy friends in high places.

Ardillaun

We have a lot of young gits dealing near us. Everyone sees them. The cops say it does not happen. It's small scale stuff but little acorns.. More people than you'd imagine do not want to rock their boat
I'd be siding with the Guards on that one. Drug use is here to stay. However, the gangs should be made understand that there is an acceptable level of violence that must not be exceeded. Ends should be on to Rajoy every chance he gets telling him to make life more difficult for those boys.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Yes. You're absolutely right.

And perhaps those friends are within the Security Services; and they're using him to do some essential dirty work suppressing dissidents.

But if on the other hand those "Big Friends" of his are merely the Napoleons of Crime - men of influence, solicitors and similar that lead apparently respectable lives
Nope, the British are perhaps the only ones zinging Christy and the favored son

Admittedly though, Saudi Arabia does appear to be stepping up...as for the UAE...

cyp

ON THE ONE ROAD

Saul and Samuel should have told God to take a running jump. I was talking to a bouncer who knows quote a few of the wider Hutch clan. All junkies and so on. Not exactly cream of the crop.
I just cannot believe Christy Kinahan or anyone else raised in Oliver Bond could become what Kinahan has become, even able to knock off dissident Republicans with impunity. Then we have the Penguin and his family in Fine Gael.
Look at The Monk. He hasn't mastered English yet Kinahan is supposed to be able to pick up languages and degrees with ease.

its a fact he is from oliver bond and its a fact he has a degree.

it is a bit hard to imagine that stuff like this can go on on a large scale for decades with out a lot of people being compromised.

it is also possible that there are more people at the top of this than is publicly aware. When you bring up his backround as an example i presume you are casting doubt on his ability to gain access to things like start up capital and the like. Things any business would need. Not like banks give loans for such illegal ventures but someone is doing it.

i know some of the extended family of one of the regular named in all that stuff. They are a family of street traders going back a long time. could reasonably presume an understanding buying and selling, of logistics, assembling, storing and distributing anything in a set time frame. That knowledge would not be foreign to oliver bond or any working class area on the planet. Getting large start up capital and laundering large profits, the latter anyway would be reasonable to presume the professional classes.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com

Ardillaun

I have no difficulty imagining that Kinahan could be running this show. He seems a fairly gifted fellow, able to restrain himself as required and plan far ahead. We should not underestimate our adversary. The recipients of plomo are there for all to see but Lord knows who has taken plata on the q.t..

Vega1447

I have no difficulty imagining that Kinahan could be running this show. He seems a fairly gifted fellow, able to restrain himself as required and plan far ahead. We should not underestimate our adversary. The recipients of plomo are there for all to see but Lord knows who has taken plata on the q.t..
Kinahan is in Spain?
Why isn't he extradited to Ireland? Serious question.

PeaceGoalie

its a fact he is from oliver bond and its a fact he has a degree.

it is a bit hard to imagine that stuff like this can go on on a large scale for decades with out a lot of people being compromised.

it is also possible that there are more people at the top of this than is publicly aware. When you bring up his backround as an example i presume you are casting doubt on his ability to gain access to things like start up capital and the like. Things any business would need. Not like banks give loans for such illegal ventures but someone is doing it.

i know some of the extended family of one of the regular named in all that stuff. They are a family of street traders going back a long time. could reasonably presume an understanding buying and selling, of logistics, assembling, storing and distributing anything in a set time frame. That knowledge would not be foreign to oliver bond or any working class area on the planet. Getting large start up capital and laundering large profits, the latter anyway would be reasonable to presume the professional classes.
You're probably right. I hadn't factored in the street traders. And there's be plenty like them around. I guess there are a lot of hidden partners and the Hutch associates targeted like the cigarette seller would indicate that. I suppose a lot of unseen logistics the ordinary eye does not see.

Ardillaun

Kinahan is in Spain?
Why isn't he extradited to Ireland? Serious question.
I think he is still based in Spain. Is he a resident there for tax purposes etc.? AFAIK he has insulated himself from the criminal side of the operation very well.

Betson

Are the papers right to be reporting Garry Hutch's every move? Every time he moves to a city or town etc their investigative journalists report on it, even what bars he socializes in. Very helpful info to the Kinahan mob who have a huge contract on his head.

PeaceGoalie

North of the Border

I think he is still based in Spain. Is he a resident there for tax purposes etc.? AFAIK he has insulated himself from the criminal side of the operation very well.
The Evening Herald's lead story is The Monk spent The Holidays in The North with The Dissidents. This is a ploy to get the Kinahans shooting the dissidents.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Dublin criminals are associated with Republicans, for some quaint reason, the press refers to them as dissidents...even though many are in the PIRA fold

That same genepool had also always had a mingling with certain Fianna Fáilers

Bogwarrior Command in Harcourt Square are so dumb that they introduced a "dissident" to the Hutchs ...the dissident spoke fluent Russian , like Christy and the favored son

And then insult to injury...CAB leaked like a sieve ..

cyp

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies