2017: Kinahan v Hutchs

PeaceGoalie

So far the dissidents haven't been much use to Hutch and Co.
They have stopped a few bullets and obviously there are those who would like them to stop more

devoutcapitalist

Most people don't care less as long as they are killing each other, the only time there is a sense of outrage is If someone completely innocent and not linked to the feuding gangs is murdered as happened twice in 2016.

The Hutch gang are getting their arses kicked at the moment by the Kinahan gang, there has been only one winner so far.

PeaceGoalie

Show of Solidarity at Funeral

Controversial Sinn Fein TD Dessie Ellis as well as Maureen O'Sullivan TD and Christy Burke showed solidarity at the latest mob related funeral. Link here.

PeaceGoalie

Komrade Kinahan

It seems Kinahan's sister was a big assistant in the ICTU and Kinahan himself had ties to the Seamen's Union under the corrupt Lacey family.

venusian

paul williams has a handle on nothing only the lies being thrown out to him in turn he throws it out on a programme and the public believe it where did they get all their different names from
I hope your not suggesting that the lies fed to mouthpiece Paul Williams are anything but true? You would think there was Garda collusion with drug dealers and criminals I mean that never happens in the squeaky clean Gardai eh?

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
If you are badly violent in Ireland Maureen O’Sullivan will likely get you bail, attend your funeral etc

The loss of Kirwan is significant in three regards
(1) Hutch connection
(2) Money laundering
(3) He was a steadying old hand...the young 'uns on all sides are nuts

cyp

venusian

Are the papers right to be reporting Garry Hutch's every move? Every time he moves to a city or town etc their investigative journalists report on it, even what bars he socializes in. Very helpful info to the Kinahan mob who have a huge contract on his head.
Now ask yourself who is supplying the information the to press, lovely little country to do (nefarious) business in sez BellEnda

Fullforward

Controversial Sinn Fein TD Dessie Ellis as well as Maureen O'Sullivan TD and Christy Burke showed solidarity at the latest mob related funeral. Link here.
I'm only happy that Christy Burke is not "Controversial".........Phew!

PeaceGoalie

I'm only happy that Christy Burke is not "Controversial".........Phew!
Is Christy Burke controversial? (He might squeak in next time) Any ideas who is behjnd the Kinahan gang? I know Burke's son got nicked and the two Dorset Sr brothers who did PIRA time in England too. I've no idea who is behind these gangs but someone with organisation is.

Fullforward

Is Christy Burke controversial? (He might squeak in next time) Any ideas who is behjnd the Kinahan gang? I know Burke's son got nicked and the two Dorset Sr brothers who did PIRA time in England too. I've no idea who is behind these gangs but someone with organisation is.
Christy won't sneak in next time. As for the two scum gangs,I just hope that someone arms both sides heavily and lets them at it. No loss.

PeaceGoalie

Christy won't sneak in next time. As for the two scum gangs,I just hope that someone arms both sides heavily and lets them at it. No loss.
Regarding Christy, he might sneak in as Maureen O'Sullivan is unlikely to stand but who knows? Christy and Maureen were local reps but Dessie was not. I'm sure he had his own reasons to be there.

I'd contend someone is organising them. I was told today the Kinahan family were "respectable" with trade union links. Your talk there is very extremist, like what was said against PIRA etc: let them kill leach other. It is not that simple. They have deep roots in those "communities."
One of the problems RIRA had was to rob cars. There's a knack to it, must as there is to bomb making and I am sure PIRA had to have experts to rob cars and not all of them joined RIRA.
There are more dogs in this fight than Hutch and Kianahan.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
The Kinahan gang isn't really concerned with Irish affairs thrse days,as I said in my OP, they went international some time back

It suits them to look tough here,and the crazier son is considered expendable

cyp

ON THE ONE ROAD

The likes of the gerry ryans to buy stuff off them. There is a mind your own business type of morality when it comes to drug taking dominant in irish society at the moment. That fuels those gangs. If people want to legalise it fair enough but stand up and go through the process. The hypocracy of drug users at the moment perpetuates this problem.

Corruption in the gardai. There are people who will not report anything to the gardai not out of disdain for the garda but because they suspect five minutes after they walk out someone will be on the phone to who ever they are talking about. That could be garda giving information for money or gardai with drug problems staying in with some one.

it is common talk now after he is dead that jim mansfield snr had a big role at the top of that world. Wasn't talked about bar hushed tones when he was alive. The media projected him as a have a go business man who made his fortune on falkland scrap metal. What ever about painting him as a bond super villan we can reasonably presume that 'respected' business people have used that world to make a profit. There may be some doing it now, there may be some in the future.

The provo's had this lot on the back foot. They never broke them but they prevented them from consolidating.

the provo's stepped back because of all the nosence in the north.

for a while the inla in dublin tried to step in to the vacuum. Failure.

Then the rira tryed to step in, failure.

kinihans consolidated disparate gangs into what it is now in the absence of the provo's.

For mayo to win the all ireland it doesn't need the dublin team to switch sides, just wait for the golden generation to retire.

bonkers

Hopefully you'll be around when they hit the next innocent target. You'll be no loss to anyone.

LISTOWEL MAN

Mary Lou said the government are not doing enough

it makes my head spin how fast her comrades would "take care" of kinahan hutch if they had info on SF/IRA

PeaceGoalie

Gerry Hutch really wants revenge

Also the second order consequences of the two most recent killings...will cause further complications

The crazier Kinahan son...and the creatures they've cultivated ...will want lucre ...not merely just turf...but financial dominion

cyp
You really seem to have the inside scoop, Kremlin links etc. Pardon out scepticis,

The likes of the gerry ryans to buy stuff off them. There is a mind your own business type of morality when it comes to drug taking dominant in irish society at the moment. That fuels those gangs. If people want to legalise it fair enough but stand up and go through the process. The hypocracy of drug users at the moment perpetuates this problem.

Corruption in the gardai. There are people who will not report anything to the gardai not out of disdain for the garda but because they suspect five minutes after they walk out someone will be on the phone to who ever they are talking about. That could be garda giving information for money or gardai with drug problems staying in with some one.

it is common talk now after he is dead that jim mansfield snr had a big role at the top of that world. Wasn't talked about bar hushed tones when he was alive. The media projected him as a have a go business man who made his fortune on falkland scrap metal. What ever about painting him as a bond super villan we can reasonably presume that 'respected' business people have used that world to make a profit. There may be some doing it now, there may be some in the future.
Some good points there

The provo's had this lot on the back foot. They never broke them but they prevented them from consolidating.

the provo's stepped back because of all the nosence in the north.

for a while the inla in dublin tried to step in to the vacuum. Failure.

Then the rira tryed to step in, failure.

kinihans consolidated disparate gangs into what it is now in the absence of the provo's.

For mayo to win the all ireland it doesn't need the dublin team to switch sides, just wait for the golden generation to retire.
The Provos beat junkies to death in Dublin. That was their contribution. PIRA and the others operated in the circles of organised crime. That and trying to be respectable and be "community activists" was their game. The only people who put any pressure on them was Gregory's lot, combined with the Gardai, the same Gardai PIRA periodically assassinated.

Nuaman

Its like the plot of Narcos ( S2). Kill all associated with Hutch. WTF are the Guards doing apart from parading with their new toys? Fitzgerald if she was any use would use Special Criminal Courts and lock them all up.

PeaceGoalie

Its like the plot of Narcos ( S2). Kill all associated with Hutch. WTF are the Guards doing apart from parading with their new toys? Fitzgerald if she was any use would use Special Criminal Courts and lock them all up.
Gerry Hutch made a good point about going after the consumers but I guess raids in RTE would not go down so well. The drugs problem reflects our wider ones. To go the SC Court route we should really go the full hog: jail Sinn Feiners, drug pushers, "community" (s0c) activists, white collar criminals, illegal immigrants, Islamic extremists, Halawa fifth columnists and so on. Ain't gonna happen. Best to whistle as Dixie burns.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies