• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

2018-19 Football Season: If I had the Wings of a Sparrow....

rainmaker

Administrator
About the clubs level tbh.

Sadly it's the level of a few clubs. United fans can be regularly heard singing vile chants about Hillsborough and Liverpool fans have their taunting chants about Munich.

It's a very unpleasant behavior, but I don't think anyone of a few clubs can be singled out over some others.

HenryHorace

Sadly it's the level of a few clubs. United fans can be regularly heard singing vile chants about Hillsborough and Liverpool fans have their taunting chants about Munich.

It's a very unpleasant behavior, but I don't think anyone of a few clubs can be singled out over some others.
You'll always get scumbag fans but to hear this from a group of players is a new low. The Premier league will of course need to take action.

artfoley56

as a Liverpool fan, the song AFAICS is about the beating the fans took in kiev, nothing to do with sean cox.

I do agree that the players shouldn't be singing these types of songs especially in this connected viral world though.

Northsideman

What a game between Leeds and Derby, has it all, best game I've seen in ages.

Northsideman

Blew their promotion and set new reccords
First team top aat hristmas in a decade not to be promoted
First team to win the first leg away from home to lose the tie.
I'm sure those records will be of great consolation to their fans :)

Round tower

Leeds historically are the Ultimate"nearly men" going back to the sixties, anyway that will take the big head off Bamford.
Will he now declare for the ROI, he stated he wanted to finish the season first before deciding.
Another player who was mooted for the ROI was Redmond for Southampton, he is gone as he has being called up to the Eng. nations league squad.

wombat

Will Redmond be another Grealish? No English caps so far.
Watched Grealish in playoffs and although he was impressive, I can't see him as a regular player for England although he might improve at a better club team.

antidistinctlyminty (ADM)

Most people felt that, even for the first goal the defender got his header all wrong under no pressure, as for the 4th if u seen that defending at a U12 game, u would be tearing your hair out.
Since i have being wondering and asked the question on the Ireish referees facebook page, with corners do the ref. have to blow the whistle before a corner is taken like with free kicks and corners but have not got an answer, we have league game on Sunday and i must ask the ref. that question
Free kick or corner can be taken without a referee's whistle unless the referee wants to book a player - if play restarts, the referee cannot go back and book a player

antidistinctlyminty (ADM)

And Liverpool, there will be massive offers for both Van Dyke and Mane this summer. Van Dyke in particular must to saying to himself why the fuk is he not captain. Mane is a class above, a truly world class striker who must be a nightmare to play against. Will the yanks again balance the books in their favour? If I was a Liverpool fan that would be my worry, it's not like they don't have form.
What form are you talking about - it was Klopp's decision to sell Coutinho after he begged him to allow him leave

Popular Threads

Most Replies