2019 NI General Election Constituencies – Predictions

AhNowStop

Personally I would like to see John Finucane elected. His campaign has attracted a huge amount of hatred though. Real disturbing stuff. Reminds me a bit of the Brexit campaign in 2016. Apparently he has received a credible death threat.
The slithering loyalist loons are especially insecure regarding people like John Finucane ... But why wouldnt they be when what they have is the likes of the moronic little seamy bwyson ..

AhNowStop

You can tell you are a DUP voter just by the fact you didn't mention Brexit once, you're probably even a DUP member (Either that or a budding comedian). The DUP's Brexit performance may not be a factor in the bubble you live in. One thing I would stake my life on and that is that the DUP will have less MPs after this election than they have now.
TBF the Prof was taking the p1ss there ObserverB....

He's def not a DUPper

Observer B

However it cannot be assumed that all SDLP and Green voters will now vote for JF. On the other hand nationalist voter numbers on the electoral register will have grown and I have a feeling that the DUP maxed out their vote here last time.
TBF the Prof was taking the p1ss there ObserverB....

He's def not a DUPper
Ah! So I was right about the budding comedian comment then!

between the bridges

the secretary

AhNowStop

One wonders if waving willys about will effect the votal...

Ah sure getting caught short & having a wee outdoor pee is nothing to fuss about ......
tis hardly comparable to your scummy little bigoted mates pishing against a chapel ... but then that’s par for the course with those hideous Orange Order / loyalist band types ...;)

redneck

I am not impressed with Mr Finucane, apparently urinating in the street. That said, I have done it myself. Maybe he has a medical condition.

between the bridges

South Belfast radio debate live stream now.
Lets hope none of them are caught short...

Not only was his behaviour revolting, it was also utterly disrespectful of other members of the public. This is a professional middle-aged man. Not some teenage yob. He has no excuse.

The way John Finucane puts it is that he was "caught short" that evening. It was certainly short of the standards most citizens would expect from their Lord Mayor.

Glaucon

He shouldn't have done it but if anyone here claims they've never taken a piss in public after a night out, they're lying.

Mickeymac

One wonders if waving willys about will effect the votal...

Plenty of willy waving in your parts these days Bridget.;)

AhNowStop

He shouldn't have done it but if anyone here claims they've never taken a piss in public after a night out, they're lying.
And the loyalist crackpots yapping about it probably Join their scummy wee mates in pishing against the nearest taiggy chapel :rolleyes:

hypocrital gobsh1tes

New Threads

Most Replies