• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

2021 the 100th birthday of Northern Ireland.

McSlaggart

"Northern Ireland to celebrate its 100th birthday"

I have not come across a single person mentioning this major date for unionism.

No plans have been made to mark this event?

How do you think this date should be dealt with at your place of work?

Catahualpa

Website
irelandinhistory.blogspot.com

Peeling an Orange.....? 🍊

Talk Back

Poor locationally challenged Unionists trapped in Ireland.

No flag to call your own - no anthem to call your own - no government to call your own - no majority to call your own - and best of all, no country to call your own.

Yeah, good times - let's celebrate!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

Lagertha

Oh yay, the perfect excuse for violent idiots to attack other violent idiots under the misguided delusion that it matters. I hope this ''event'' doesn't cost the taxpayer in the Republic anything.

hoipolloi

Build a really, really high wall, with Doonbeg on the northern side of it .....

General Urko

Happy Birthday, Nordies!
You should be all shocking proud of what you achieved!

shiel

Northern Ireland exists because the imperial government which was governing quarter the population of the globe in the 1912 period failed to implement an Act of parliament giving self rule to the whole island of Ireland with a parliament in Dublin.

That Act was supported by all of nationalist Ireland including Pearse who led the 1916 rising.

All subsequent nationalist violence stems from the failure to implement that Act.

That violence ended with the signing of the Good Friday Agreement and the visit of Queen Elizabeth.

However Brexiteers have torn up that agreement.

So we are back with the border as a major international issue as it was in 1912.

death or glory

W
Happy Birthday, Nordies!
You should be all shocking proud of what you achieved!
Well thank you.
We do have a great deal of pride in our wee country.
I'm sure the Gaara has plans to celebrate this great event. Maybe a Lord Carson or Lord Paisley stadium or even a Northern Ireland cup.

death or glory

Northern Ireland exists because the imperial government which was governing quarter the population of the globe in the 1912 period failed to implement an Act of parliament giving self rule to the whole island of Ireland with a parliament in Dublin.

That Act was supported by all of nationalist Ireland including Pearse who led the 1916 rising.

All subsequent nationalist violence stems from the failure to implement that Act.

That violence ended with the signing of the Good Friday Agreement and the visit of Queen Elizabeth.

However Brexiteers have torn up that agreement.

So we are back with the border as a major international issue as it was in 1912.
Northern Ireland exists because there are two distinct Cultures on the island of Ireland.
The clever ones who are British in their outlook and the other backward inbred terrorist supporting community.
How can we get rid of the nationalist predisposition towards terrorism?

Talk Back

W
Well thank you.
We do have a great deal of pride in our wee country.
I'm sure the Gaara has plans to celebrate this great event. Maybe a Lord Carson or Lord Paisley stadium or even a Northern Ireland cup.
What country would that be Squatter???

It's not your "wee country" - you Unionists are squatting in my country Ireland.

Even the land grabbing brits do not call so-called "Northern Ireland" a country. The UK's submission to the 2007 United Nations Conference on the Standardisation of Geographical Names defines the UK as being made up of two countries (England and Scotland), one principality (Wales) and one region (Northern Ireland) - which is in Ulster, which is obviously in Ireland.

Just a few weeks ago in Britain where the real British live, Joanna Cherry MP said - "I am delighted to hear that the Home Secretary accepts that the need for regional variation in Northern Ireland is mirrored by a similar need in Scotland, although I would underline that Scotland is a nation, not a region. "

You locationally challenged Unionists trapped in Ireland are DELUDED.

shiel

Oh yay, the perfect excuse for violent idiots to attack other violent idiots under the misguided delusion that it matters. I hope this ''event'' doesn't cost the taxpayer in the Republic anything.
Well the other interpretation is that there is seven and a half centuries of exploitative colonial rule as a background.

The Good Friday Agreement was signed by people who were not 'idiots' to bring an end to that.

But Brexiteers have voted to tear it up.

And it does matter.

shiel

Northern Ireland exists because there are two distinct Cultures on the island of Ireland.
The clever ones who are British in their outlook and the other backward inbred terrorist supporting community.
How can we get rid of the nationalist predisposition towards terrorism?
That is the racist propaganda that the gutter London media have been promulgating for centuries.

It is the same racist frame of mind that cleared Ulster of its native population and planted a Scottish population.

It is the same racist frame of mind that starved a million Irish to death and shipped another million abroad.

It is the same racist frame of mind that voted for Brexit and has nothing but contempt for fellow European citizens from Finland to Cyprus to Portugal.

death or glory

Well the other interpretation is that there is seven and a half centuries of exploitative colonial rule as a background.

The Good Friday Agreement was signed by people who were not 'idiots' to bring an end to that.

And it does matter.
Yes, of course our upcoming centenary matters a lot to us proud Northerners.
Brexit may reinforce the border and Leo will have to bow down to his Euro masters and send the troops to the border to enforce its tariffs.
Maybe a nice colourful parade might be a fitting way to celebrate our birthday, what do you think.

Talk Back

Yes, of course our upcoming centenary matters a lot to us proud Northerners.
Brexit may reinforce the border and Leo will have to bow down to his Euro masters and send the troops to the border to enforce its tariffs.
Maybe a nice colourful parade might be a fitting way to celebrate our birthday, what do you think.
What's that you say - de-facto border between Ireland as a whole and Britain in the Irish Sea???

Hahahahaha

death or glory

That is the racist propaganda that the gutter London media have been promulgating for centuries.

It is the same racist frame of mind that cleared Ulster of its native population and planted a Scottish population.

It is the same racist frame of mind that starved a million Irish to death and shipped another million abroad.

It is the same racist frame of mind that voted for Brexit and has nothing but contempt for fellow European citizens from Finland to Cyprus to Portugal.
I'm not racist,
I just find it testing arguing with Thick paddies who don't even realise that we are a lot superior to them.
Well it's going to be one great Twelfth, in two years time, will you come up and join us?

Talk Back

I'm not racist,
I just find it testing arguing with Thick paddies who don't even realise that we are a lot superior to them.
Well it's going to be one great Twelfth, in two years time, will you come up and join us?
I refer you to post 3. You squatters will be lucky if the 6 county abomination even makes it to 2021.

"Poor locationally challenged Unionists trapped in Ireland.

No flag to call your own - no anthem to call your own - no government to call your own - no majority to call your own - and best of all, no country to call your own.

Yeah, good times - let's celebrate!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha"

Lagertha

And it does matter.
Can open....worms everywhere.......

parentheses

Not many people know that the 6 counties were originally part of the free State.

death or glory

Happy Birthday to us,
Happy birthday to us,

Happy birthday Norn Iron,
Happy birthday to us.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies